TT-Screenshot Of The Month - April 2012 to November 2013

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - June Entries

Post by STD » 11 Jun 2013 08:49

Purno wrote:
ISA wrote:About the theme I'm allowing Purno to give one if he has one! I have my last work days before my summer vacation and I hardly can log in here and to think about TTD... so go ahead Purno! :]
You sure? Well, thanks! I did indeed have a theme in mind;

Modernization/Renovation; There comes a time when a company realizes it's possessions no longer meet today's requirements and either need a replacement, or an update. This could be rolling stock, infrastructure, or any other kind of real estate and possessions.
As I understand, this is a topic for this month. I understood correctly?
Can you explain what should be on the screenshot? :P
There are several options: either change the appearance of the station, replacement of rolling stock: trains, cars, ships, planes :P
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno » 11 Jun 2013 08:57

STD wrote:As I understand, this is a topic for this month. I understood correctly?
Yep
There are several options: either change the appearance of the station, replacement of rolling stock: trains, cars, ships, planes :P
That's correct. There are several options. I love themes with several options. You could do anything; a road being upgraded to a highway, a railway being upgraded to maglev, a bus company modernizing their buses by sending them to depot to get new interior and a new paint job, a train company replacing their steamers with brand new diesels, the expansion of an airport, a city upgrading its metro network, etc etc.

The possibilities are endless. Find your own way to visualize the theme in a shot. Be creative ;)
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD » 11 Jun 2013 13:09

Purno wrote:
STD wrote:As I understand, this is a topic for this month. I understood correctly?
Yep
That's correct. There are several options. I love themes with several options. You could do anything; a road being upgraded to a highway, a railway being upgraded to maglev, a bus company modernizing their buses by sending them to depot to get new interior and a new paint job, a train company replacing their steamers with brand new diesels, the expansion of an airport, a city upgrading its metro network, etc etc.

The possibilities are endless. Find your own way to visualize the theme in a shot. Be creative ;)
Thanks for the explanation. Cool theme :)) .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno » 11 Jun 2013 13:38

I'm glad you like it :tongue:

I'm really curious to see what people make of this theme, because the possibilities are endless. :))
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD » 11 Jun 2013 19:23

Purno wrote:I'm glad you like it :tongue:

I'm really curious to see what people make of this theme, because the possibilities are endless. :))
I agree with you. Will be very interesting to see in the beginning of next month screenshots of this theme :)) .
There could be more participants than in the previous month. :wink: .

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD » 20 Jun 2013 14:42

Hi to everyone :) . Write your opinion about the theme proposed by the Purno.
Something everyone is silent. Interested to know what everyone thinks :wink: .
SwissFan91, write the theme for this month. Post after the end of voting has not been updated. It is not clear what the topic will be this time :?: :wink: .

SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 » 20 Jun 2013 20:56

I am too late to edit my post announcing the May winner. I have updated the first post and linked to the new topic.
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
**ATTENTION**: If anyone would like me to help draw snow stages in any of their GRFs let me know. I genuinely enjoy drawing them.

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno » 21 Jun 2013 05:55

STD wrote:Hi to everyone :) . Write your opinion about the theme proposed by the Purno.
Something everyone is silent. Interested to know what everyone thinks :wink: .
Yeah, the silence is scary. Could mean people either really love the theme and are brainstorming about an original screenshot, or really hate it and are totally stuck. :mrgreen:
Image Image

Quast65
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Quast65 » 21 Jun 2013 10:41

I like it and sent my entry yesterday ;-)

Congratulations by the way to ISA and Purno!
Projects: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=57266
Screenshots: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=56959

Winner of the following screenshot competitions:
sep 2012, jan 2013, apr 2013, aug 2013, mar 2014, mar 2016
All my work is released under GPL-license (either V2 or V3), if not clearly stated otherwise.

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD » 21 Jun 2013 12:36

Quast65 wrote:I like it and sent my entry yesterday ;-)

Congratulations by the way to ISA and Purno!
I also yesterday sent a screenshot :wink: .
Purno wrote:
Yeah, the silence is scary. Could mean people either really love the theme and are brainstorming about an original screenshot, or really hate it and are totally stuck. :mrgreen:
Perhaps you're right :mrgreen: .

ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA » 22 Jun 2013 09:32

Purno wrote:Yeah, the silence is scary.
Still 8 days to go. I enjoy my vacation 100%... if there's some TTD time, I will send mine! :)

SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 » 27 Jun 2013 12:25

Only a few hours left to enter everyone!
**ATTENTION**: If anyone would like me to help draw snow stages in any of their GRFs let me know. I genuinely enjoy drawing them.

ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA » 27 Jun 2013 12:40

SwissFan91 wrote:Only a few hours left to enter everyone!
I read Purno theme once again and I discovered that picture from last month would work again! :P
/joke I'm working on it!

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno » 28 Jun 2013 05:57

ISA wrote:
SwissFan91 wrote:Only a few hours left to enter everyone!
I read Purno theme once again and I discovered that picture from last month would work again! :P
There seems to be no rule about this, so go ahead. :P
Image Image

SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 » 28 Jun 2013 08:29

It is reaching the end of the month. Here are the entries I have received so far:

June Entries:
Katve
Ladusa
Quast65
STD
Swissfan91
Yoshi

If there are no objections to this list then I will upload the screenshots tomorrow night.

Thanks.

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno » 28 Jun 2013 10:11

I'm very curious to see the screenshots, considering this month's theme can result in pretty much anything :P
Image Image

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno » 28 Jun 2013 12:04

Didn't make it either. Just didn't feel like booting up TT, and didn't really have an original idea which I would consider creative enough.
Image Image

STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD » 28 Jun 2013 12:07

Purno wrote:I'm very curious to see the screenshots, considering this month's theme can result in pretty much anything :P
I'm also very interested to see screenshots of the theme of the current month :P .

SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 » 29 Jun 2013 08:58

June SOTM has now shut. Voting is now open. Here, in no particular order, are the screenshots for Modernization/Renovation:

Katve
katve.png
Three generations of roads: Old curvy road, straight road around lake and huge highway with bridge over lake.
(417.47 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Ladusa
New renovated bigger train and bus terminal on north of city. On the monument in front of station hall is last steam locomotive abolished in 80´s
New renovated bigger train and bus terminal on north of city. On the monument in front of station hall is last steam locomotive abolished in 80´s
Ladusa.png (554.81 KiB) Viewed 807 times
Quast65
Quast65.png
Quast65.png (309.47 KiB) Viewed 807 times

Return to “Screenshots”