TT-Screenshot Of The Month - April 2012 to November 2013

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - July Entries

Post by STD »

YNM wrote:I need to create tropical rainforest...
Today I sent a screenshot. I will participate :P .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

So did I. It wasn't a tropical rainforest though :mrgreen:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:So did I. It wasn't a tropical rainforest though :mrgreen:
I chose a temperate climate.
Well, if in the next voting will be more screenshots. I want this to be the case this time :wink: .
In the theme "Forests" can be a lot just think of. Here and different climate is tropical, subarctic and temperate. I like such topics that do not restrict anything :)) .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

STD wrote:
Purno wrote:So did I. It wasn't a tropical rainforest though :mrgreen:
I chose a temperate climate.
Well, if in the next voting will be more screenshots. I want this to be the case this time :wink: .
In the theme "Forests" can be a lot just think of. Here and different climate is tropical, subarctic and temperate. I like such topics that do not restrict anything :)) .
Same, which is why I chose the themes "Modernization/Renovation" and "Congestion" before. Seems I'm not the only one who likes themes like that, considering Swissfan came up with the theme "Forests" :P
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:
Same, which is why I chose the themes "Modernization/Renovation" and "Congestion" before. Seems I'm not the only one who likes themes like that, considering Swissfan came up with the theme "Forests" :P
Here is such and should continue to do themes. I think so :P .
It is true will depend on who will offer the theme :P .
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - May Entries

Post by red0011 »

How and where can I get the airport that is used in the screenshot?
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

The layout is just eyecandy (non-functioning) tiles, and the airplanes taking off/landing were edited in for the screenshot competition.

There is a Huge Airports patch, but it doesn't include this style of airport.
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

kamnet wrote:The layout is just eyecandy (non-functioning) tiles, and the airplanes taking off/landing were edited in for the screenshot competition.

Thank you :D
Wow a big :bow: to the maker!
zooks
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by zooks »

red0011 wrote:
kamnet wrote:The layout is just eyecandy (non-functioning) tiles, and the airplanes taking off/landing were edited in for the screenshot competition.

Thanks, it was inspired by Hong Kong International Airport
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

zooks wrote:
red0011 wrote:

Thanks, it was inspired by Hong Kong International Airport
I wish I had the imaginative skills like you!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Only a day to go. Looking forward to see all the entries! :D
Image Image
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:Only a day to go. Looking forward to see all the entries! :D
I'm also waiting for this. I'd like to see all the screenshots that will be this time.
The theme is very versatile :D .
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

STD wrote:The theme is very versatile :D .
A forest of skyscrapers? :mrgreen:
Image Image
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

STD wrote:
I'm also waiting for this. I'd like to see all the screenshots that will be this time.
Nah, just make random railways with a cool lumber mill station and plant trees everywhere using the Stolen Trees NewGRF. :mrgreen:
Formerly known as UseYourIllusion.
Java Scenario Found Here - Version 2 out
[tweɪ̂ pû tɕʰì wɔ̀ mǐlɤ lû tɕʰìŋ nì pɑ́ŋmɑ̌ŋ]
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Purno wrote:
STD wrote:The theme is very versatile :D .
A forest of skyscrapers? :mrgreen:
May be. In principle, on the subject of Forests is also possible to build :mrgreen: .
UseYourIllusion wrote:
STD wrote:
Nah, just make random railways with a cool lumber mill station and plant trees everywhere using the Stolen Trees NewGRF. :mrgreen:
Can be so. I wanted to at first, but then did differently. Soon you will see :P .
Ladusa
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Ladusa »

Forest? I am so conservative :mrgreen:
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Any idea when we can see the entries and start voting? :))
Image Image
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

It is reaching the end of the month. Here are the entries I have received so far:

June Entries:
Chrill
IrmoTranfan
ISA
Ladusa
OzTrans
Purno
Quast65
STD
thphwh

If there are no objections to this list then I will upload the screenshots very soon.
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

No objections from my side. Any idea when we can start voting?
Yeah, I'm a tad excited and inpatient :>
Image Image
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

July SOTM has now shut. Voting is now open. Here, in no particular order, are the screenshots for Forests:

Chrill
Chrill.png
Chrill.png (247 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
IrmoTrainfan
A consist of three KiHa E200 railcars is used for the morning commuter traffic on this rural line in the north of Japan, it just left the station of one of the many villages along the line. The only remaining freight traffic on the line is the transport of coal from the coal mine just out of the village with DD51 diesel loco's.
A consist of three KiHa E200 railcars is used for the morning commuter traffic on this rural line in the north of Japan, it just left the station of one of the many villages along the line. The only remaining freight traffic on the line is the transport of coal from the coal mine just out of the village with DD51 diesel loco's.
IrmoTrainfan.png (45.11 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
ISA
ISA.png
ISA.png (34.21 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects

Return to “Screenshots”