RevTorA's Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
RevTorA
Engineer
Engineer

RevTorA's Screenshots

Post by RevTorA »

Hello all... been a really long time since I did one of these (about 6 years actually :o), so I figured I'd lurked around enough and it was time to show off some screenshots.

From my most recent game, we take a 4-6-4 Hudson passenger train from the mountain town of Wartbridge to the busy hub that is Plundston. The Hudson is quite the powerhouse, capable of making the trip in just a couple short hours making this route one of the more enjoyable (and profitable).

We begin here in Wartbridge:
Narston Transport, 1st Apr 1943.png
(827 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
We pass another Hudson on its way to Wartbridge as we approach the long descent down the mountain:
Narston Transport, 12th Apr 1943.png
(800.57 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
After the long ride down we pass the simple roundabout junction joining this line to the towns of Cunbourne and Great Drindingstone. Money is being set aside to service these two towns.
Narston Transport, 26th Apr 1943.png
(689.03 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
RevTorA
Engineer
Engineer

Re: RevTorA's Screenshots

Post by RevTorA »

As we continue our journey, we pass a local farm. It's quite dizzying flying through maize fields at 100mph.
Narston Transport, 2nd May 1943.png
(311.81 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
A short while later we pass the town of Sonningwell, one of the smaller towns being serviced by our company.
Narston Transport, 7th May 1943.png
(342.16 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
And yet another small amount of time passes before reaching the busiest junction at this point in time. The East line continues on to Gondtown, but we'll be taking the South line.
Narston Transport, 10th May 1943.png
(510.29 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
RevTorA
Engineer
Engineer

Re: RevTorA's Screenshots

Post by RevTorA »

We arrive shortly at the first stop along our route, Senninghead. This station gets quite a bit of activity being a through station on the way to Plundstone.
Narston Transport, 18th May 1943.png
(412.43 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
And at last we reach our destination, Plundstone. Stay tuned for more :D
Narston Transport, 29th May 1943.png
(457.85 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

Return to “Screenshots”