Venca's Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
VencaCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Venca's Screenshots

Post by VencaCZ »

Hello, I've just registered few hours ago and this is going to be my first topic on TT forum, firstly i would like to show you few pictures from my old multiplayer server. I hope you will enjoy my screenshots :)
Attachments
1.PNG
Hodanov mines with marshalling yard (used for waiting freight trains). The high speed train just passing thru near station Jezerní Odstřediště where the local train stopped few minutes ago.
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
The high speed terminus station. On the bottom is a freight line, where is old loco class 141 also called Bobina, manufactured in 1957, still in service. (as in real life)
The high speed terminus station. On the bottom is a freight line, where is old loco class 141 also called Bobina, manufactured in 1957, still in service. (as in real life)
2.png (734.58 KiB) Viewed 292 times
Vodatburk harbour, important place for fish and machinery industry, common destination for most freight trains and ships.
Vodatburk harbour, important place for fish and machinery industry, common destination for most freight trains and ships.
3.png (875.53 KiB) Viewed 292 times
Hi
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Venca's Screenshots

Post by STD »

VencaCZ wrote:Hello, I've just registered few hours ago and this is going to be my first topic on TT forum, firstly i would like to show you few pictures from my old multiplayer server. I hope you will enjoy my screenshots :)
Hi :) . Welcome to the forum :D . You are just wonderful screenshots. I really liked. Cool. Realistically :)) . More screenshots post :P .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

That harbour picture is excellent.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Seeker
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Seeker »

liking theses
TT-Screenshot Of The Month - December 2013 (Winner)
mrpwase
Engineer
Engineer

Post by mrpwase »

These are absolutely amazing. Is that the Swedish House newgrf in the towns?

Please post more, the harbour especially is incredible :bow:
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

mrpwase wrote:These are absolutely amazing. Is that the Swedish House newgrf in the towns?
Yes it is. The road layout looks great as well!
Formerly known as UseYourIllusion.
Java Scenario Found Here - Version 2 out
[tweɪ̂ pû tɕʰì wɔ̀ mǐlɤ lû tɕʰìŋ nì pɑ́ŋmɑ̌ŋ]
VencaCZ
Engineer
Engineer

Post by VencaCZ »

Thanks! :o

I was inspired by Norfolkadam's timetable and i created one, similiar to timetables located at train stations here in Czech Republic. Sorry for czech sentences, but i think it's quite easy words, for example, Via - Přes; Hl.n. (Hlavní nádraží) - Main station :)

For better imagination i took several screenshots of this map, origin - Central lake on Sea
(Sorry for bad image quality :/)

Edit: Sorry for OT but, hey mrpwase, i was in Stratford this and last spring, beatiful city! Just like rest of the UK :bow:
Attachments
Jízdní řád kompletní.png
In a background is czech EMU called "RegioPanter" (lovely!)
(3.81 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
RioJano Main railway station.<br /><br />(R - Rychlík - Fast train)<br />On the right side is train called &quot;R11 - Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk&quot; First Czechoslovakian prezident. Above is an EC train called &quot;SC1201 - Gagarin&quot;, one of the cross-country service trains. On the left side is local train headed with old class 750, heading to &quot;Avix&quot;, these trains need replacement. And the last one is R229 heading to &quot;Noark&quot;
RioJano Main railway station.

(R - Rychlík - Fast train)
On the right side is train called "R11 - Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk" First Czechoslovakian prezident. Above is an EC train called "SC1201 - Gagarin", one of the cross-country service trains. On the left side is local train headed with old class 750, heading to "Avix", these trains need replacement. And the last one is R229 heading to "Noark"
RioJano Hl.n..JPG (556.13 KiB) Viewed 292 times
RioJano - Západní nádraží (West station)<br /><br />The second oldest station in RioJano is still in service. At this time, local train is just departing to &quot;Avix&quot; and other one is about to cross the junctions and get to the platform, good old class 460. Other voyager on the same line as i mentioned before. The train is hidden behind the houses, it's probably the EC121 Churchill or EC122 Armstrong from &quot;Wali&quot;, this line is begin overcrowded, we are probably going to add several high-capacity trains, or extend actual lines to &quot;Wali&quot;
RioJano - Západní nádraží (West station)

The second oldest station in RioJano is still in service. At this time, local train is just departing to "Avix" and other one is about to cross the junctions and get to the platform, good old class 460. Other voyager on the same line as i mentioned before. The train is hidden behind the houses, it's probably the EC121 Churchill or EC122 Armstrong from "Wali", this line is begin overcrowded, we are probably going to add several high-capacity trains, or extend actual lines to "Wali"
RioJano Západní nádraží..JPG (469.01 KiB) Viewed 292 times
Hi
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Very good railway stations :) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

That timetable looks absolutely awesome!
TinyMusic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by TinyMusic »

You should make a map of your game. And please try to use PNG files instead, it ruins the beauty :(
Formerly known as UseYourIllusion.
Java Scenario Found Here - Version 2 out
[tweɪ̂ pû tɕʰì wɔ̀ mǐlɤ lû tɕʰìŋ nì pɑ́ŋmɑ̌ŋ]

Return to “Screenshots”