and here some more screenies cause things are still growing nicely.
- Expresso do Aripuana, 12_05_2054.png
- Jeremoabao have grown a lot, here is the west side of the city ! (seen in my last post)
- (2.16 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- Expresso do Aripuana, 15_05_2054.png
- a city in the jungle, serviced since recently. It started with a dedicated highspeed line but rapidly 4 regional line were added.
- (2.33 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- Expresso do Aripuana, 21_05_2054.png
- a main line is by passing an urban area at the top-right of the screenie. the stations are serviced mostly by Zx, except the one going to the left of the screen. also some bus are present to give a better local service (in reality, it s to make sure the locals don t saturates the trains to make just one or two stops trips ;D).
- (2.23 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
I want to Thanks and Credit the Author of "Canyonero" (wich seems to be Richk67), cause i extracted the heightmap from his scenario.
I reworked a lot the heightmap though and didn t base anything else on "Canyonero".
Caracteristics of the Scenario :
-Compatible with stable version of OTTD (and 100% clean gamelog )
-map size is 1024x1024
-tropical/desert landscapes with some Rivers, valleys and mountains.
-No industries will pop up midgame, beware that the existing one will disapear if not serviced enough fast.
-only GRF required is : Braziliannames 2.0 (use search function until i put a link here).
Note: the savegame require ChillPAtchPack and a lot of newgrf that are not from the online content, but they should not be that hard to find
Hope many will have as much fun as we (well me and Zx) had with that map.
And to answer Vanadio :
- Plaza with fountains is from VAST object i believe
- cranes in station is from ISR or Chips
- parking places are from canadian station set
Link to Braziliannames newgrf : http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... town+names
- Expresso do Aripuana, 27_06_2054.sav
- the last savegame (compatible only with ChillPatchPack)
- (4.37 MiB) Downloaded 80 times
- Rio CanyoneroV1.0 with industry.scn
- The scenario
- (1.54 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
- Non nommé, 23_09_1890.png
- screenie of the scenario map
- (133.62 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
I recently switched to the latest chillpatchpack build with the infrastructure cost. I find it awesome how it s cutting the profit and i wanted to share an image from it.
This game was started quite some time ago and after trying it on the latest CPP, i really had some works to put back the biggest company to a regular profit.
on this one you can see the profit drop after the infrastructure cost kicked in, and after a little while how the profit is back to positive figurs (that s in fact long time of gameplay as i used daylenght setted at 20). .
Here i sent by mistake my 850 train to servicing * , the "send to service" was happening obviously between january and march. See how the profit is litteraly droping while i only carry a little bit less passenger than usually !!
* i unfortunately hitted the send to service button when i opened by mistake the "manage list" ... should i suggest a safety message when we hit some of those butons from the main manage list menu ?
That cost overview would look at lot better if NuTracks would implement custom maintenance factors for the different rail types. Otherwise it's a but silly if you pay more for your Very Low Speed tracks than for your Very High Speed tracks.romazoon wrote: on this one you can see the profit drop after the infrastructure cost kicked in, and after a little while how the profit is back to positive figurs (that s in fact long time of gameplay as i used daylenght setted at 20).
- Posts: 1284
- Joined: 23 Oct 2009 19:35
- Location: Here and there, sometime or another
--- Mostly inactive developer for: NuTracks - Central European Train Set --- Running/compiling for: Linux (x86) - Android - Windows (32/64 bit) ---
--- Need a file packer? 7-Zip --- BOINC - use your computing power to benefit science --- Block trackers, not ads --- Unix in dispersible pellets, the formula for the future. ---
I ve been playing again the French map started in multiplayer sometime ago (shown in page 15 of my thread).
I now play it as single player and i feel i ve improved many things, here are some screenshots
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 21_03_2134.png
- the map (to compare to page 15)
- (100.27 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 22_03_2134.png
- Paris have now a freight Yard, and tracks allowing trains to go from Le Havre to Marseille(and much more), without stop in a parisian station (in fact without those tracks it was impossible for a train to cross paris as all my stations and lines were terminus there)
- (2.36 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 23_03_2134.png
- Nantes, its busy stations and River, its Refinery in the suburb and the Airport.
- (1.93 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 20_04_2134.png
- zoom on Paris, Map view
- (115.65 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 03_05_2134.png
- Le Havre, Its Port, Stations, and Airport
- (5.72 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 03_05_2134#2.png
- Dijon, the Eastern suburbs with a Freight Yard (used as a hub for goods and food), and the Factory Area at the north (wich produce goods out of paper, Steel, Copper and Oil )
- (2.23 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 05_04_2139.png
- Toulouse and a rather large station (78 trains visit that station).
- (2.19 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 08_04_2139.png
- Through Avignon is going an old main line and a high speed line. Both allows trains to go in direction of Montpelier or Marseille or Lyon
- (2.28 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 08_04_2139#1.png
- Marseille and a part of Aix en Provence, You can also see Marignane Airport.
- (2.39 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 22_05_2139#1.png
- the paris map view, but with the linksgraph (there is mail on most lines too, but i turned the mail graph off for a better view)
- (140.93 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 22_05_2139#3.png
- Fos sur Mer, its Refinery and Windfield.
Many tankers on their way and some Containers on their way to Marseille
- (1.54 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 22_05_2139.png
- the full map view with the linkgraphs.
- (136.19 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
got some more for you guys
Edit : Tours screenie exchanged cause trees were in full transparency
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 08_01_2153.png
- Belfort, grew far more than i would have liked it to... but well i keep delivering all what is needed to grow it, so it won t stop growing ;).
- (2.22 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 06_01_2153#1.png
- Clermont Ferrand, I yesterday built there a freight yard to start growing it with foods and goods. It s also used as hub to transfert goods from Fos sur Mer(marseille) to Limoges, Poitiers and Nantes.
- (1.81 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 29_04_2156.png
- Tours and it s quite busy station.
there is some tunnels under the station to by pass it, and there is a TGV track bypassing the all city and joining the main line in the west/southern area of Tours, to go directly from Paris to Bordeaux.
- (2.32 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
for the rotable airport i use OGFX + Airport wich is named "Airport plus" there : http://bundles.openttdcoop.org/
and since my screenies seems quite appreciated and commented, here are three more
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 07_10_2157.png
- Rouen with two station sticked to each other, i also plannified to put some boats on the seine River, so i prepared an inland docks and an aqueduct to fasten transports
- (2.29 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 06_10_2157.png
- Poitier, the single track line is linking to Limoges. and even thought it s a single track there is local and freight trains running on it ;)
- (1.69 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
- S.N.C.F and South British Rail, 29_09_2157.png
- Limoges with the end of that single track mentionned before, the freight stations and the city stations( right now being visited by two TGV Duplex wich travel from Montparnasse till Toulouse and stoping here as well)
- (2.04 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests