Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1063 posts ]  Go to page Previous 150 51 52 53 54
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:37 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=49898&hilit=saucisse+de+toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:37 am 
Engineer
Engineer

romazoon wrote:

your wish is fullfilled :)

small note though, it s not anymore a multiplayer game, the multiplayer session ended at the time i posted the last save, so now all progress added you will see are made by me, using mostly the "french" company, but also using the others companies when i find it more convenient. I think i mainly added industrial traffic and stations, by train and by road a little by ship, made some improvements in many places (rail junction, better looking stations, or simple upgrade of stations, etc), i added probably a couple airport too, and i think a couple newgrf too (also changed a few parameters from newgrfs)

I added some AIs too, so you ll need to download them from ingame content, if you don t have them already (this i supose is not imperativ as if AI crash it will just stop building)
-> i added AI because i wanted some help on serving more industries, they are limited to RV so they do short haul service, wich i totally letted aside. (i added Road Runner, AIAI, and Simple AI for this purpose)
There is also some Civil AI, wich build roads connection (and serve a few towns as they do need money).

Thanks very much indeed. Good thing I have just about every newgrf ever made so it makes it really easy to load your game plus JGR PP is the only way I play the game these days. Once again my productivity has vanished. You also opened my eyes to a couple of AI's to support the game. I haven't really played with AI's as I wasn't too convinced with the results but I shall play with these, the Civil AI in particular.

Right off to explore...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:38 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

testing my new lock and some new CityObject canal piece on an old save !

Attachments:
The Railing Dutchman, 08_07_2063.png [799.38 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1063 posts ]  Go to page Previous 150 51 52 53 54