OTTD Romazoon's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: OTTD Romazoon's screenshots

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

its layerd slightly so yeah you might have a hard time on some area's but its there...
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

added some towns and some industries (manual placement of industries, towns are semi-random

note that this is a TEST stage, nothing is certain yet

1.0.5 is used to create it
no newgrfs active
UNNAMED-5-TEST TI.scn
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 75 times
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Looking good allready ! i dont see much missing to start a game on it (only the processing industry, isnt it ? or are you planning to add something else ?)

any thoughts about the grf list we shall use ?
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

nah processing facilities will be user build :twisted: :twisted: mainly for im not sure where industries will look best

Newgrf-wise, at least newtrees, the objects we had, station sets, i think quite same list we used on the france/germany/england game?
EXTspotter
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EXTspotter »

What date are you planning to start from?

The 2CC set is fine and that, but maybe we should mix it up with DBset or UKRS2 and 2+ or something else.
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

atm its set to 1950 but i honestly am fine with whatever
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

i m fine with what was proposed so far, i d like to add maybe the modern tram set (can t remember now if it was nside the last game actually),

and about the train set, i must say i d also like to try a bit another set, i personally never played a long game with DB or UKRS... and to be sure everyone is happy, i m not against mixing them with 2CC :wink:

I also don t care very much of starting date, but to use the nice steamer from Ukrs, we shall maybe start aroung 1920 (wich is also when the DB set start to propose vehicules, right ?)
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

again mates im cool for anything i just pumped out a heightmap for us to play on, not sure what times im able to play but ill be around and having some fun :)
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

so if understand well, i take your scenario, i add the grf we usually use plus a couple ones, and launch the server ? or should i better wait tomorow cause its allready late to start a map?
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

you can start it without me, if server is on then ill check it tomorrowmorning:P

so yeah its in a usable state if you ask me
EXTspotter
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EXTspotter »

To be fair, with UKRS2 and 2+ they start in the early 1800s. To get a reasonable mix of trains maybe 1880 would be a good start date.
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

well i know UKRS start earlier than that... but i personnaly dont like to start that early, also i thought 1920 is a good compromise allowing 30 to 40 years of steam era)

Also, there is a major problem : I canno t load the grf list without having OTTD crashing immediately... so i ll wait till someone arrive to add the grf list and post the scenario (i tried to take away one by one many different grf from the list to find wich one may cause it, but after trying something like 15 to 20 different grf, i give up)

EDIT : I identified the grf causing problem (probably a too new version for the CPP)... so game start now or tomorow?
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

i launched the server, please pm me if you need any grf that are not on the online content
EXTspotter
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by EXTspotter »

I am guessing you've stopped hosting that game - I can't see it anymore.
ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

reboot/reload of grfs, possible causing desyncs/dcs

test2
UNNAMED-5.2-TEST TI.scn
(506.38 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

and here is the first batch of screenies fom that scenario posted here by Zx.
Attachments
Romazoon, 03_01_1994.png
A small town near the river, crossed by a high viaduc.
(216.12 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 06_01_1994.png
that s where i started my first passenger service, but rapidly shared tracks with all sorts of cargo.
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 10_01_1994.png
That s an area used as a junction between Ext(red company with blue trains) and my Network. On the left you can spot "special" sidings, making stop the slow coal train only when a trains is following it. The farm train station is used as a transfert station for farm products, they are then shipped by boat to the neat by factory.
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

Hope you enjoy, here are three more !
Attachments
Romazoon, 11_01_1994.png
The docks on the left, was my actual first service ingame... mountains behind it furnishing loads of coal (brought by trains), i was then from there sending coal by boat to three different power plant. Now there is also wood delivered there, and goods picked up by trains and by boat.
(909.87 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Transportunternehmen Schwarz, 21_01_1994#1.png
a very nice Industrial docks originally created by Zx for delivering Coal, Iron and Wood. later ingame, i upgraded it with a farm product station. All those station are connected(behind the hills) to the same rail network wich spread into an island (all the raw material are taken to be sent in factories or power plants on the continent)
(301.53 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Transportunternehmen Schwarz, 28_01_1994.png
A large screenshot, showing the other end of my first passenger line (wich evolued a lot of course since the begining)
(5.78 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

A serie of giant screenshots, mostly showing ext network.
Attachments
Romazoon, 27_02_2009.png
The main city occupied by Ext, also his most important hub and probably the most busy station on the map (a bit too much right now if u ask me...)
(5.17 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 28_02_2009.png
a important node of Ext network, where a double line(one for slow freight, other for fast trains) go through a mountainous valley.
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 02_03_2009.png
this area i allready shown you previously, but this time its a larger screenshot and some changement have been made(better crossing, additional line, better looking station, and one pure eyecandy maintenance facility )
(5.76 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

industrial screenies
Attachments
Romazoon, 07_12_2016.png
the industrial docks showed previously have been upgraded, with an additional stations for goods, and a factory.(there is stations of minerals from ZX, a farm product station and a goods station from me)
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 28_12_2016.png
a refinery docks(initially built by Zx, but i added some stuff too). All the oil come from Platforms, goods are now only delivered by trucks and boat, but the train line will be soon put to use too;)
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 04_01_2017.png
an Iron and Steel line, parrallel to some express lines, most is made by EXT, the non electrified line is made by me.
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
romazoon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by romazoon »

a small batch of screenie picked on my server game.
Attachments
Romazoon, 02_01_2028.png
a nice city served by EXT, except the two platform station at Hbf, wich was made by Davis to link some other areas of the map
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 06_04_2028.png
Davis actual main area of service, and also his freight line around there. but its not exclusive area, Ext and me too have some infrastructure there ;)
(3.85 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Romazoon, 06_04_2028#1.png
another nice city,this time well serviced by Zx
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 2 times

Return to “Screenshots”