[OTTD]Sabret00th's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: [OTTD]Sabret00th's screenshots

Post by Sabret00th »

Ready or not, here they come :
Testing woodland train camouflage - unsuccessful :(
Testing woodland train camouflage - unsuccessful :(
F.II.S, 12th Jul 1960.png (136.77 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
You have seen (or not? :)) one of these trains in the previous shot, but here both are clearly visible - the Red Queen and Green Peas.
You have seen (or not? :)) one of these trains in the previous shot, but here both are clearly visible - the Red Queen and Green Peas.
F.II.S, 1st Sep 1960.png (162.23 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
Known place, different look - with total of six train the Trestow Complex is one of the biggest facilities around. You have already seen the iron ore and packaging trains in previous shots, but the train in the close left corner is brand new - it carries parts from the foundry here to the nearby machine shop in the black boxcars, and returns engineering supplies on the way back in the yellow one.
Known place, different look - with total of six train the Trestow Complex is one of the biggest facilities around. You have already seen the iron ore and packaging trains in previous shots, but the train in the close left corner is brand new - it carries parts from the foundry here to the nearby machine shop in the black boxcars, and returns engineering supplies on the way back in the yellow one.
F.II.S, 7th Jul 1962.png (140.89 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Even more trains here - seven! And four total industries...it's no wonder why this station is improved first. And by the way, our HQ and main office are there.
Even more trains here - seven! And four total industries...it's no wonder why this station is improved first. And by the way, our HQ and main office are there.
F.II.S, 14th Sep 1962.png (123.9 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Next on the schedule is the meat packer plant with its station - currently we are wondering where to deliver the food, so we expanded the storing areas and added infrastructure.
Next on the schedule is the meat packer plant with its station - currently we are wondering where to deliver the food, so we expanded the storing areas and added infrastructure.
F.II.S, 10th Dec 1962.png (139.21 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Last for now is the heavy industry station - it has become a lot more comfortable area, and also a lot more populated with the regular visits of four trains. By the way, if you happen to visit the station, beware of the transformer - BZZZT!
Last for now is the heavy industry station - it has become a lot more comfortable area, and also a lot more populated with the regular visits of four trains. By the way, if you happen to visit the station, beware of the transformer - BZZZT!
F.II.S, 17th Jan 1963.png (162.58 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
Ferretscout
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Ferretscout »

Another great screenshot addition. You are very creative both with the ideas and the actual use of the GRFs
If its worth doing do it, if not don't..... maybe....... Screenshots
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Unfortunately I ran out of industries on the small map of F.II.S, and started a lot bigger (512x512), and I present you the start of FIST (FIRS Industry Second Try), featuring NARS :
I started again with coal trains and a mainline. And tried something with depots....
I started again with coal trains and a mainline. And tried something with depots....
FIST, 10th Nov 1940.png (135.36 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
Another coal mine on the way, and an oil train passing through.
Another coal mine on the way, and an oil train passing through.
FIST, 17th Aug 1941.png (123.73 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
Eyecandy time again! For some reason, the station designer put the platform away from the forest and trucks are used to transport it between the two places. Station is still under development.
Eyecandy time again! For some reason, the station designer put the platform away from the forest and trucks are used to transport it between the two places. Station is still under development.
FIST, 9th May 1942.png (88.85 KiB) Viewed 3966 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Leaving the mainline, this little chemicals train hurries to the plastics plant, where a parts&gt;/&lt;engineering supplies train waits for the precious load.<br />By the way, this is a refitted fuel oil train, which (with the two coal trains) was relocated after the sudden closure of the power station in the last post. I hate FIRS.
Leaving the mainline, this little chemicals train hurries to the plastics plant, where a parts>/<engineering supplies train waits for the precious load.
By the way, this is a refitted fuel oil train, which (with the two coal trains) was relocated after the sudden closure of the power station in the last post. I hate FIRS.
FIST, 16th Sep 1947.png (138.21 KiB) Viewed 3912 times
The Bermuda Triangle. Well, not actually, there's no train lost here yet.
The Bermuda Triangle. Well, not actually, there's no train lost here yet.
FIST, 1st Apr 1949.png (97.42 KiB) Viewed 3912 times
Get off the tracks!! This train has other meaning of &quot;die by thy steel&quot;.<br />And by the way, that's my new money cow :P
Get off the tracks!! This train has other meaning of "die by thy steel".
And by the way, that's my new money cow :P
FIST, 10th Jul 1949.png (113.79 KiB) Viewed 3912 times
buckethead
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by buckethead »

Awesome screenshots! Your stations are unbelievable! :shock:
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

First I want to say "thank you" to everyone commented so far, as most of the times I am so eager to post the new screenies that I just forget to do this. Thank You! Now to the screenshots, this time all three are about a few coal trains :
I explored the map and found excellent opportunity to revive my coal services - three coal mines relatively close to each other with total of 400 tons/month production. Two small feeder trains were dispatched to feed the coal terminal, which is seen here at the right part of the screen. The feeders use the left two platforms, while the mastodons we see at the center of the screen go to the right ones. There's one more coal monster around here...
I explored the map and found excellent opportunity to revive my coal services - three coal mines relatively close to each other with total of 400 tons/month production. Two small feeder trains were dispatched to feed the coal terminal, which is seen here at the right part of the screen. The feeders use the left two platforms, while the mastodons we see at the center of the screen go to the right ones. There's one more coal monster around here...
FIST, 14th Apr 1953.png (151 KiB) Viewed 3872 times
One of these trains is 100% one of the two seen in present shot, the other is either the third, or the second one. They pass each other at this junction, where an engineering supplies train joins the mainline.
One of these trains is 100% one of the two seen in present shot, the other is either the third, or the second one. They pass each other at this junction, where an engineering supplies train joins the mainline.
FIST, 31st Dec 1953.png (133.33 KiB) Viewed 3872 times
And that's their final destination - the main hub. Not final for the coal though - my first two coal trains' capacity was almost doubled and even another train was added. Explanation of platforms seen here at present time :<br />Lower left - Eng. Supplies, two coal unloading platforms. <br />Bending in the station from left to upper part : the previous coal trains on the mainline.<br />On the right : Additional coal loading platform, joining the mainline on exit and using separate line coming from outside the station after splitting from the mainline. (seen in upper right corner. <br />Other noticeable things : Office building and a good inner complex road network.
And that's their final destination - the main hub. Not final for the coal though - my first two coal trains' capacity was almost doubled and even another train was added. Explanation of platforms seen here at present time :
Lower left - Eng. Supplies, two coal unloading platforms.
Bending in the station from left to upper part : the previous coal trains on the mainline.
On the right : Additional coal loading platform, joining the mainline on exit and using separate line coming from outside the station after splitting from the mainline. (seen in upper right corner.
Other noticeable things : Office building and a good inner complex road network.
FIST, 6th Jun 1954.png (118.23 KiB) Viewed 3872 times
Kogut
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kogut »

Which newgrf cotain hedges along tracks?
Correct me If I am wrong - PM me if my English is bad
AIAI - AI for OpenTTD
FHS
Director
Director

Post by FHS »

The Canadian Stations GRF with certain parameters replaces the fence with hedges
audigex
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by audigex »

Loving the stations - your junctions aren't always the prettiest of things though :-(
Jon
Kogut
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kogut »

And you can replace standard signals by PBS (in Bermuda Triangle)
Correct me If I am wrong - PM me if my English is bad
AIAI - AI for OpenTTD
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Junctions were never my specialty :( Anyway, some more shots :
Four sand pits, one feeder train, one main line behemoth.
Four sand pits, one feeder train, one main line behemoth.
FIST, 17th Apr 1960.png (201.9 KiB) Viewed 3725 times
The journey of the behemoth ends here, where he transfers his load to another sand train, which goes to nearby cement plant. (not shown in this storyline). The load is converted there to eng. supplies.
The journey of the behemoth ends here, where he transfers his load to another sand train, which goes to nearby cement plant. (not shown in this storyline). The load is converted there to eng. supplies.
FIST, 3rd May 1960.png (150.74 KiB) Viewed 3725 times
The supplies are delivered to familiar location by familiar train - it's the hub again, this time more busy ;)
The supplies are delivered to familiar location by familiar train - it's the hub again, this time more busy ;)
FIST, 15th Jun 1960.png (120.9 KiB) Viewed 3725 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

I haven't been here for a long time....
Time for a comeback, with a few city scenario shots :
Attachments
screenshot#1.png
This is the city of Bastion, crossed and surrounded by walls, and tightly watched over from the military regime....
(390.66 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
screenshot.png
Here is the Federal Building, where everything is being controlled from. And a freeway nearby.
(334.33 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
screenshot#2.png
Actually it's not that bad to live in Bastion - for example they have state of the art sport facilities.
(361.51 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Three more on the scenario....
I promise that I'll start a game soon - miss the stations ;)
Attachments
This is Riverside Sport&amp;Recreation.
This is Riverside Sport&Recreation.
screenshot#5.png (867.82 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
Highway roundabout or a park? Can't we have both?
Highway roundabout or a park? Can't we have both?
screenshot#4.png (860.1 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
And finally - Lake Serenity.
And finally - Lake Serenity.
screenshot#3.png (808.23 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Very good screenshots. I like the network of canals and parks :) .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Then you are going to like the following three ;)
Attachments
Pristine Forest
Pristine Forest
screenshot#6.png (646.58 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
Westlake Park
Westlake Park
screenshot#7.png (550.11 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
Channelside
Channelside
screenshot#8.png (921.01 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Some more city shots....
Attachments
screenshot#12.png
The park has been enlarged.
(630.82 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
screenshot#10.png
It's nice to walk by the river...
(608.26 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
screenshot#13.png
A warehouse area by the river.
(165.52 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
Sabret00th
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sabret00th »

Returning again....still modeling cities. Hope you like them :)
screenshot#1.png
And a downtown area.
(327.06 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
screenshot.png
City Center
(273.21 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
arikover
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by arikover »

Really cool!