[OTTD] Purno's little Dutch trains

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] Purno's little Dutch trains

Post by Purno »

Sir A. Boey wrote:Hey Purno like your screenies but I've got a question which trackset are you using?
Not the trainset but the trackset cause I've never seen those electrified rails, they look
very nice.... I play with the CS railtracks and I like them very much but I like those to.
The Dutch Catenary GRF was released a long time ago. Recently the GRFCrawler entry has been updated. Take a look in my sig and you should be able to find it.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
eekee
Engineer
Engineer

Is Uithuiserhuizen a real name?

Post by eekee »

Hey Purno! I'm playing a game with Dutch town names, and just noticed "Noord Uithuiserhuizen". This is the best name! :lol: Do you know if it's real? I websearched for it, but only got your screenshot thread from 2007. I thought I'd ask because your location is the Netherlands.
Purno wrote:New line connectiong Uithuiserhuizen with some other town with a Mat 64.
Buh? Thought I was writing a PM. Too tired, sorry for bump. I guess there's no sense deleting my post now.
Extreme network builder. screenshot thread

Return to “Screenshots”