[TTDP] Michael24's screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

[TTDP] Michael24's screenshots

Post by Michael24 »

Been working on a senario for some time now, im proberly will all through christmas :D

In order to start it i need some SAC bridges and whatever fun graphics she releases in her first patch. :p

Posting a overview of the senario. :D

I've come along way since i started some 40 hours ago or something, but stil some to go. A few small town are to placed on the edges of the map, and 10 or so industries aswell.
Attachments
closing in on the end.png
Updated with the latest mapview. Think Now I only need to make it look good with trees and so..
(45.18 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

Starting to close in on the end of the "making of", and will start putting in all the details, starting tomorrow. :D

Been working on it for 5-10 hours every day now for little over a week, and along the way I've gotten some ideas, which I did'nt put in this senario. So I fear that ones im finished with the detailes, im gonna start on making a new, and of course better one :lol:

Started on this becouse I wanted to play a game with little more realism and I was really impressed with what SAC has done with her INFRA map. :roll:
Proberly want start playing it before I've got SAC bridges, which will make it a even better map!

Anyway, som screenies!

:lol:
Attachments
Southwest.png
Then the Southeast with the 2 maincitys Lanvik and Koldberg. Koldberg being the center for goods and Expresstrains. Lanvik being the central for Intercity railroads and local rails. To the north is Malmheim, not being the center of much attention.
(475.13 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
North.png
Picture of the north with Namstad to the right and Rosenberg to the left.
(397.06 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
East.png
East of the map, with Stangen, Gandal, Namstad and down in the left corner, Vikestad. Highway going through all of the city's.
(464.54 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
Last edited by Michael24 on 25 Dec 2006 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Ohh, very nice Michael! :P I like the fact that the map isn't cluttered with towns everywhere. Makes soo much for a more realistic map - not to mention gameplay! :D
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

SAC wrote:Ohh, very nice Michael! :P I like the fact that the map isn't cluttered with towns everywhere. Makes soo much for a more realistic map - not to mention gameplay! :D
Thx! :D

I have allways played with A LOT of towns and flat land, but this time i thought I'd try Hilly and few towns. And I must say, it looks more fun! 8)
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

The thing is, playing with fewer towns means that there's distance to consider so trains - just in real life - do take their time to reach a destination. The same goes for road vehicles! :P
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

Little help here..

Im in need of NewCargosPetrolTouristsw.grf. I assume this has been combined in the ECS set, but that dont work for me seens i dont want the snow.

So can someone help me with this, or has the this file been outdated?

Also, if someone can help me find the waypoints for rails, which is default in OTTD.. :)

Edit: Found NewCargosPetrolTouristsw.grf, but it want work, so never mind..

Return to “Screenshots”