[TTDP] Ducky's shots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

[TTDP] Ducky's shots

Post by MjD »

Well since I ain't allowed Locomotion screenies here, i will post my shots from my newly installed ttdp :wink:

It doesnt use many grf's as of yet, as i'm still learning about the whole grf's thing again after years of not playing :)

Hopefully if you like them I will post more, giving more sight seeing trips for free and also a view of my company growing and also the years going by.

MD
Attachments
We pass by the village of Ponnway which would of had a local service to Sennbury but the council refused us on planning permission, ah well there loss in my opinion.
We pass by the village of Ponnway which would of had a local service to Sennbury but the council refused us on planning permission, ah well there loss in my opinion.
SCR3.png (93.68 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
We board our brand new little railcar on its short journey to the small village of dunningstone which has just had a second line completed. Also we see the express train to our capital.
We board our brand new little railcar on its short journey to the small village of dunningstone which has just had a second line completed. Also we see the express train to our capital.
SCR2.png (90.5 KiB) Viewed 2417 times
Last edited by MjD on 04 Dec 2006 01:50, edited 1 time in total.
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Attachments
We arrive at the small termini of Dunningstone, where we take a break before we head back towards the capital on the other train.
We arrive at the small termini of Dunningstone, where we take a break before we head back towards the capital on the other train.
SCR5.png (63.33 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
We pass through the Andelistan tunnel in what is a the nicest part of the journey, well if you are looking away from the depot ;)
We pass through the Andelistan tunnel in what is a the nicest part of the journey, well if you are looking away from the depot ;)
SCR4.png (67.29 KiB) Viewed 2412 times
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.

Return to “Screenshots”