Locomotion screenshots here?

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Does this forum include screenshots for Loco aswell??

I feel it would be a bit unfair if it wasnt.....

MD
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Actually, why not move this forum up to right under off-topic, and allow any screenshots? Since LoMo and TTD are quite different games already.

If you want LoMo included, you gotta include Simutrans, Railroad Tycoon, Transport Empire (AFApossible), Zugspiel, and whatever too. Then why not open it up for all games? Hmm... that might ruin the idea tho.

I'd say use one of the existing LoMo section (the scenario one or sth) for LoMO screenies.

This post is a mess, I was just thinking loudly.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

The plan was just for this to be TT screenshots, not Loco... what does everyone else think?
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

It is a possiblilty, but what to do with the random screenshot section, that one ll get a little mixed-up.
If Loco shots enter here to then Purno his suggestion is the best.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

I personally think Loco shots should stay in the Loco section, too.
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

I agree with orudge on this
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

I was under the impression it was for all, so i moved the loco screenshots here already... but if we're to be excluded, we'll take our ball and go away *hmph* ;) tee hee...

Nah - s'up to the majority.

Andel
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

It's the Transport Tycoon section, and I am unsure if it is really a good ...
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

I believed one of the original motivations for this was because Raichase saw some Locomotion screenshots, so made a suggestion for a universal screenshot forum!
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Personally I wouldn't mind having ALL screenshots in one place! Makes it easier to have them all in one convinient place. And more logical!

I mean, even though TTDP and OTTD are spawned from the same game, they are in fact two different games, but you can find all screenshots from both games in here! So why not also Loco?
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Lakie's Locomotion thread needs to be renamed, I think.
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

It was fine until someone moved it. ;)
I guess I could rename it...

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Born Acorn wrote:I believed one of the original motivations for this was because Raichase saw some Locomotion screenshots, so made a suggestion for a universal screenshot forum!
to quote what he said :p
Raichase wrote:Thats why, I think we should just have a whole forum, dedicated to our favorite games screenshots. OTTD and TTDP altogether, hell, even throw locomotion in there....
Thats why i made the post and was all for the idea myself. But at the end of the day owen's decision is final hehe, so i dare not take on the SROTU unless andel backs me up :p

Also thanks to whoever split this topic, you worried me for about 10 minutes as i was sure i posted the first message in the topic but couldnt find it for the life of me, had to go and look in my profile at all my posts to check on my sanity :lol:

MD
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

MajorDuck wrote: unless andel backs me up :p
Last time I backed you up was how those rumours got started.

No, I say include Loco - it's a firmly established game in it's own right, with more and more mods coming through.

Time to go work on some screen shots!
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Very personal opinion follows:

Well I liked separate forums a lot better, not all people really like Locomotion screenshots, as we see "Little Hendingstone Transport" the naming isn't forced either. I don't really want to look at Locomotion neither OTTD screenshots, so I will not look at this forum, will add a email topic notify on Raichase topic and simple ignore this forum part. I simple have no time to really check each an every topic for new stuff if it's TTD(Patch) and or OTTD.

*I guess Owen wants to raise the topic count aswell* :mrgreen:
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

That's kind of a long-winded way of asking me to rename my thread with an '[OTTD]'. :P But since you mind...
jonty-comp
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by jonty-comp »

I think it's fine to include Lomo screenies, and don't forget Simutrans too! You just have to make sure that people put [TTD] or [LoMo] or whatever at the start of the thread subject line, than people who don't want to look at those screenies don't have to. ;)
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Well, I've decided that, as originally intended, this forum is not for Loco screenshots, it's for TT shots only. Sorry to the Loco fellows, but it seems to make more sense - the four TT games are at least graphically basically the same (for now, anyway). ;)
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

orudge wrote:Well, I've decided that, as originally intended, this forum is not for Loco screenshots, it's for TT shots only. Sorry to the Loco fellows, but it seems to make more sense - the four TT games are at least graphically basically the same (for now, anyway). ;)
/me takes his ball back to the Lomo forum

:wink:

MD

Return to “Screenshots”