Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: acs121's screenshots.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:59 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Yet, i started my company in 1905 with friends, and now we are in 1968. Note that the town names are french, so you may have difficulties to pronounce them :D

Attachment:
File comment: Between Carlyville and Landis, a long viaduct for road and light rail was built over Transports Citillois's line to Faingley.
Autocars Regnault, 5 Déc 1963#1.png [88.92 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Attachment:
File comment: Autocars Regnault just built their bus station at the northern east of Carlyville.
Autocars Regnault, 5 Déc 1963.png [85.17 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Attachment:
File comment: In 1961 a highspeed line opened between Carlyville and Pont-de-Marnelon. The company, STRAF, wants the stations to be as modern as possible.
Autocars Regnault, 12 Déc 1963.png [81.14 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:02 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Attachment:
File comment: Between Quartillan and Brunile, the railway lines of STRAF (owning the station in the center of the picture) and Transports Citillois (with the green ETR 200) follow each other.
Autocars Regnault, 5 Déc 1963#3.png [200.42 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:03 am 
Tycoon
Tycoon

Good screenshots :) . I do not recommend in such close scale like you showed in the first 3 screenshots. You better make in the ordinary scale, all the screenshots of the game. In a strong approximation, the image quality is not as good as in a regular scale.

My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:12 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

STD wrote:
Good screenshots :) . I do not recommend in such close scale like you showed in the first 3 screenshots. You better make in the ordinary scale, all the screenshots of the game. In a strong approximation, the image quality is not as good as in a regular scale.

Thanks. I used close scale because i needed to show small things (bus station, viaduct, train station).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:47 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

acs121 wrote:
STD wrote:

Thanks. I used close scale because i needed to show small things (bus station, viaduct, train station).

And then I understand :) I used in the normal scale to show the screenshot. But in this case it is appropriate to apply this scale on those screenshots :)

My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:32 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Here's an overwiew of the two biggest cities in 1976.

Attachment:
File comment: The towns of Carlyville and Landis. In the center, the suburban train station. In the east, the train station of Transports Citillois. At the north, Transports Citillois's bus station. At the south, STRAF's bus station.
S.T.R.A.F, 24 Avr 1976.png [624.52 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

Attachment:
File comment: The town of Marnémory. In the center, the regional and highspeed train station.
S.T.R.A.F, 24 Avr 1976#1.png [575.2 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:09 pm 
Tycoon
Tycoon

acs121 wrote:
Here's an overwiew of the two biggest cities in 1976.

S.T.R.A.F, 24 Avr 1976.png
S.T.R.A.F, 24 Avr 1976#1.png

On the second screenshot, the tram line unfinished.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:26 pm 
Engineer
Engineer

Yes. I didn't buy the rolling stock for it yet.
If people are asking themselves where the tram will go, here is a screenshot :
Attachment:
File comment: The town of Tremblay-sous-Carmelot. The tram station is between the two tunnels.
S.T.R.A.F, 24 Avr 1976#7.png [212.6 KiB]
Not downloaded yet