Random Screenshots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Random Screenshots

Post by orudge »

If you have screenshots that really don't fit into your own thread, then post them here. Please indicate from what game they are from, and provide a bit of background.

Consider this a new version of the "Pictures of your Games" thread. ;)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Here's a screenshot of a game I just started (TTDPatch);

(good screenie to start a new section with huh? :tongue: )

As for the background; New forum, new game.
As for me not posting in my own topic; I probalby won't post that many screenies.

I will keep an eye on this forum tho :tongue:
Attachments
ttdp.PNG
ttdp.PNG (174.24 KiB) Viewed 77443 times
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Hmm, that's just the title screen :roll:
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Darkvater wrote:Hmm, that's just the title screen :roll:
I'm pretty sure he knows that
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Captain Kirk wrote:
Darkvater wrote:Hmm, that's just the title screen :roll:
I'm pretty sure he knows that
Good one Kirk :lol: . yeah, Darkvater, that was the joke :tongue:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Your humor is deteriorating some braincelles sometimes. :mrgreen:

j/k :P
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

The Horror, it's a screenshot from my wip changes to the UK Roadset. :o
Thanks WhiteHand for allowing me to test everything works.
And now I need to get Born_Acorn to make the roads look better. ;)

~ Lakie
Attachments
Hmm....png
Hmm....png (183.46 KiB) Viewed 77284 times
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Busy with testing TTRS-v3, here a screenie of a big city with all era buildings mixed.
Attachments
SCR3562.png
SCR3562.png (100.92 KiB) Viewed 77192 times
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Dave

Post by Dave »

Wonderful - what you can do with a TTD palette eh?
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Sometimes you will want to build roads next to rail, but find that since OTTD has no townbuildnoroads patch, ugly rail crossings often come up. To solve this, simply cut into the ground right beneath the rail and road. When the road/rail are built, you won't notice anything different graphics-wise, but towns now can't build those pesky crossings anymore!

Oh, and I waited until a Streamliner came by before taking the screenshot...just because. :P
Attachments
Little Hendingstone Transport, 3rd May 1947.png
Little Hendingstone Transport, 3rd May 1947.png (13.85 KiB) Viewed 76981 times
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

White Rabbit wrote: To solve this, simply cut into the ground right beneath the rail and road. When the road/rail are built, you won't notice anything different graphics-wise, but towns now can't build those pesky crossings anymore!
Clever!
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

This is the secret graphics project I've been doing...
Parts of my early wip versions were leaked into the later builds of UK Roadset however, sorry. :cry:
I'll release a fix for that asap.

I've attempted to remake Rob's Bridge, and hopefully did a good job... :)
I only originally set out to fix the recolouring being wrong though, so we'll see how things go.
(All bridge sprites drawn from scratch). 8)

[Edit] As you might have guessed I'm not an Artist. :oops:

~ Lakie
Attachments
Rob's Bridge Attempt 2.png
Rob's Bridge Attempt 2.png (14.97 KiB) Viewed 76913 times
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Some screenshots of a multiplayer game on Peter1138's co-op nightly server. They were taken quite a while ago. I helped build the stations/tracks shown, but most were already there when I came, built by Peter, Sacro, and some others ('it was like this when I got here!').
Attachments
Co-Op Transport's trunk line, with masses of trains, a mixture of diesels and electrics, going to and from the factory and the eastern cities.
Co-Op Transport's trunk line, with masses of trains, a mixture of diesels and electrics, going to and from the factory and the eastern cities.
Co-Op Transport, 27th May 1985.png (110.95 KiB) Viewed 76832 times
The goods unloading station. The EE1s were upgraded many times, first to Metrovick EM2s, then AEI AL1s, and finally to EE AL6s. The utility vans stayed. :)
The goods unloading station. The EE1s were upgraded many times, first to Metrovick EM2s, then AEI AL1s, and finally to EE AL6s. The utility vans stayed. :)
Co-Op Transport, 27th Jan 1983.png (124.69 KiB) Viewed 76875 times
A factory, with dedicated platforms for goods and raw material trains, as well as a few lorry loading bays.
A factory, with dedicated platforms for goods and raw material trains, as well as a few lorry loading bays.
Co-Op Transport, 23rd May 1947.png (126.24 KiB) Viewed 76994 times
Bad Hair Day
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bad Hair Day »

[OTTD Shot]

It's summer 1951, the snow is high up on the mountains and an ageing Pacific 4-6-2 on passenger duties rests in the decrepid station of Banter Creek. The line on which it runs is poorly serviced and maintained, but not completely ignored. It is due for renewel within the next year.

On the freight mainlines (On the right, built into the mountain sides.) which travel deep into the mountains, a Mountain 2-8-4 coasts downwards hauling a gold train, headed for the coast many miles away.
Attachments
Quigley & Co., 24th Aug 1951.png
Quigley & Co., 24th Aug 1951.png (157.49 KiB) Viewed 76674 times
Last edited by Bad Hair Day on 09 Dec 2006 18:32, edited 1 time in total.
My OpenTTD screenshot thread.

Formerly known as Lankku / 2-10-0
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Very nice shot! Looks very realistic :)
Image Image
Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

And here comes a OTTD screenshot of what might very well be my most effective factory, with production at around 50.000 crates a month and almost 200 trains going there, along with a few trucks and buses for employes.

And from the beginning, this was only intended as a random factory, but it turned out there was plenty of farms around and it started to grow, and now goods ship across the entire north coast of the map (2048x2048) and also steel products are taken across to get to this once so little factory.. :)
Attachments
Here it is!
Here it is!
Granville Transport, 29 jul 2002.png (216.46 KiB) Viewed 26578 times
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Wow, very very good production! 50 000 a month, I won't ever reach that :P

When will you brake the 100 000? :P
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

TTRS2 is so full of nice touches. Just look at those numbered firetruck garages, and the little cars parked next to the office building. ;)
Attachments
Finnpool Transport, 2nd Jan 2000.png
Finnpool Transport, 2nd Jan 2000.png (21.63 KiB) Viewed 76440 times
andysine
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by andysine »

A festive pic...
Attachments
&amp;quot;Holidays are coming!&amp;quot;
&quot;Holidays are coming!&quot;
Piccy.png (146.47 KiB) Viewed 76390 times
Age of Industry Replacement Set
Themed industry set for OpenTTD

The Greenest Valley
A beautiful scenario featuring Cardiff and the south Wales valleys

Mountains and Prairies
Huge scenario based on Western Canada
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

andysine wrote:A festive pic...
Yeah unfortunately Coke have dropped the Holidays are coming song and the lorries! I would like to say your screenie makes up for it but it is not quite the same.... :'(

Return to “Screenshots”