Pictures of your games (non-OT thread)

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Darkmast49 wrote:
m3henry wrote:WTF?!? Raichase. what is your screen resolution? HOW BIG IS YOUR MONITER? ?( ?( ?(
He made a giant screenshot with TTDPatch, that's all ;) (It's double or triple as big as a normal screenshot.)
SHHHH! Ah, bugger it.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

In Herisau, which, together with Bargen, Barzheim and Horgen houses more then 17'000 citizen, the infrastructure has come to its absolute limit. The forests near Amsteg, and Spiez have continously increased their production and also the Iron Ore mines are not doing too bad. All this, plus the increased frequency in passenger services made the delays just too much to bare.
See screen "Herisau 1988"

So in 1988, we decided to get rid of the freight trains running trough Herisau.
Local Counsil was all in favour of it and had no problem with giving us the land required for it.
In "Herisau 1988 overview" you can see the bigger picture.

Finally, in 1990, after quick building actions without any major difficulties, the bypass was completed. It now caters for all the wood trains to Winterthur Saw Mill as well as for the Iron Ore trains heading for the steel mill in Einsiedeln.
Further, in the course of this action, the trough tracks at Herisau station were expanded from 2 to 4, to cater for more Intercity trains.
Now, passenger trains finally do run on time again.
Attachments
Herisau 1990 with bypass.png
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 222 times
Herisau 1988 overview.png
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 178 times
Herisau 1988.png
Herisau 1988.png (160.75 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

At the same time as the above bypass was constructed, the line which runs from Schaffhausen all the way to Freiburg is still not electrified. Further, the division running this part is short on fundings and this allows you to still see some quite old stock running around. In the below picture we see the two VT11.5 which still service between Freiburg and Schaffhausen/Spiez. Further to those, there are still two pairs of V200 running TEE services as well.
Some of the freight trains have been upgraded to BR232 which were imported from the East. Of course, the V160 is present as well, doing some IR as well as locals and small freight services.
So this line is a paradise for Diesel fans with all the different mainline diesels still running and not being in danger of replacement any time soon...
Attachments
Diesel at Schönenberg.png
Diesel at Schönenberg.png (119.02 KiB) Viewed 1058 times
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Rush our at Einsiedeln. It's 07.30 in the morning and the station is flooded with long and short distance commuters coming in and heading out.
The station's speakers announce:
"Einsiedeln, your next connections:
- Regionalbahn to Basel, Herisau, stopping at all stations, Platform 1
- EuroCity "Rheinfall" to Herisau, Schaffhausen, Platform 2
- InterCity to Herisau, Flüelen, Bern, Schaffhausen, Platform 4,
- InterCity to Mattstetten, Zürich, Platform 5
- Regionalbahn to Herzogenbuchsee, Zürich, stopping at all stations, later Platform 6"
Attachments
Einsiedeln 1993.png
Einsiedeln 1993.png (150.15 KiB) Viewed 1028 times
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

Raichase wrote:
Darkmast49 wrote:
m3henry wrote:WTF?!? Raichase. what is your screen resolution? HOW BIG IS YOUR MONITER? ?( ?( ?(
He made a giant screenshot with TTDPatch, that's all ;) (It's double or triple as big as a normal screenshot.)
SHHHH! Ah, bugger it.
Should I edit it or are you going to? :P
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Sorry for the double posting, but I just have to show the following screenshot to the people who don't watch the OTTD section too: the picture.
Original post
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

XeryusTC wrote:Sorry for the double posting, but I just have to show the following screenshot to the people who don't watch the OTTD section too: the picture.
Original post
Whoo, thats pretty nutso...
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
ImageImage
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

A normal day on my trainline.
Attachments
Here we see V1 to the bottom of the screen, as well as S1, and several B's at the top. Mainline trains are late as usual. Passengers enraged. Railfans unsympathetic.
Here we see V1 to the bottom of the screen, as well as S1, and several B's at the top. Mainline trains are late as usual. Passengers enraged. Railfans unsympathetic.
10.PNG (208.21 KiB) Viewed 10793 times
Formerly known as Lachie
SuperTycoon
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by SuperTycoon »

XeryusTC wrote:Sorry for the double posting, but I just have to show the following screenshot to the people who don't watch the OTTD section too: the picture.
Original post
What are the seemingly useless little loops of track with signals in reverse to the direction of the track normally? I've seen them used in a number of OTTD screenies, do they have any use in the patch?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

SuperTycoon wrote:
Original post
What are the seemingly useless little loops of track with signals in reverse to the direction of the track normally? I've seen them used in a number of OTTD screenies, do they have any use in the patch?
AFAIK, they prioritize the lines. They keep the sideline waiting if there's a train approaching at the mainline, so the mainline won't jam because of a sideline train joining the mainline.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Marshy
Director
Director

Post by Marshy »

Screenage.
Attachments
Hartley.png
Hartley.png (67.55 KiB) Viewed 10626 times
Easton.png
Easton.png (82.31 KiB) Viewed 10628 times
Warding Harbour.png
Warding Harbour.png (84.85 KiB) Viewed 10629 times
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

What's wrong with your Easton town? It seems as if the soccer field has been cut in half - and that the WTC is...well, not complete? :?
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Lloyd Wolf
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lloyd Wolf »

Purno wrote:AFAIK, they prioritize the lines. They keep the sideline waiting if there's a train approaching at the mainline, so the mainline won't jam because of a sideline train joining the mainline.
I can't put my finger on it... how do they work?
||Linkxors||NW||DA||BS||MJ||
Marshy
Director
Director

Post by Marshy »

SAC wrote:What's wrong with your Easton town? It seems as if the soccer field has been cut in half - and that the WTC is...well, not complete? :?
definitly the screen, because it's fine in-game. Mind you, some of my industries in this game have come out a bit wierd; for example a brewery was a pile of logs and a steel mill roof lol. I need to sort out my grf folder, as i've lost track of things.
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Oh, okey! Well, as long as you know yourself what's really in those places! :P But it does look funny, as if the city council suddenly decided to avoid soccer fan riots by simply construct the road during the night, tossing away anything in its way!! LOL
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Here's a picture from my latest ausset game offerings
Attachments
Set S3 heads towards Brunnen Heights, while sets B7 and B23 lead the line ahead of it. Passengers unconcerned. Railfans Entertained
Set S3 heads towards Brunnen Heights, while sets B7 and B23 lead the line ahead of it. Passengers unconcerned. Railfans Entertained
11.PNG (141.42 KiB) Viewed 10584 times
10-Car V-Sets are being tested on Mountains line, causng traffic jams. Set V2 awaits the line to be freed up. Passengers Furious Railfans Enthused.
10-Car V-Sets are being tested on Mountains line, causng traffic jams. Set V2 awaits the line to be freed up. Passengers Furious Railfans Enthused.
12.PNG (68.35 KiB) Viewed 10560 times
3203 crosses a river, and hads for the power stations. Passengers not present. Railfans Impressed.
3203 crosses a river, and hads for the power stations. Passengers not present. Railfans Impressed.
13.PNG (55.99 KiB) Viewed 10546 times
Formerly known as Lachie
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

Mines busier ;)

3601 in her green coat whooshes past 3602, just departing the station. On the up tracks, 3219 rumbles in with an all-stops service, while below 3212 loads coal at the mine.

The 36 class, among others, featured different liveries during their life on the NSWGR, and the AU set does a good job of randomising the green and black liveries.
Attachments
SCR327.png
SCR327.png (53.85 KiB) Viewed 10543 times
ImageImage
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

very nice, the late ausset in optima forma. even through my current state of non-soberness i recognize the early carriages. nice!
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle

Post by Raichase »

Mindblowing!

Check out the good news here, AUS Land is actually a playable grf, currently in testing. Check that link for some cool screenies in the NSW Set topic, as well as that topic being the place to follow releases and discussion.

:D
Attachments
3204 battles its way up the steep grades on the way to the township of Bambaloo
3204 battles its way up the steep grades on the way to the township of Bambaloo
SCR349.png (12.34 KiB) Viewed 10165 times
3202 rumbles into the sidings with a mixed goods train, mostly carrying livestock and grains.
3202 rumbles into the sidings with a mixed goods train, mostly carrying livestock and grains.
SCR351.png (33.01 KiB) Viewed 10160 times
3203 crosses 3205 at Tooreeba Mines
3203 crosses 3205 at Tooreeba Mines
SCR352.png (32.81 KiB) Viewed 10150 times
ImageImage
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

And here's some from me aswell!
Attachments
3601 and 3620 queue behind 5701. Passengers unhappy. Railfans salivating everywhere.
3601 and 3620 queue behind 5701. Passengers unhappy. Railfans salivating everywhere.
17.PNG (179.76 KiB) Viewed 10141 times
5703 passes an untargeted C32 class with a coal train. Passengers confused at the change of scenery. Railfans on the floor, passed out.
5703 passes an untargeted C32 class with a coal train. Passengers confused at the change of scenery. Railfans on the floor, passed out.
16.PNG (74.76 KiB) Viewed 10142 times
Formerly known as Lachie

Return to “Screenshots”