Hey!! Here you are the last version of ALL the game folder (You have all that you need in) UPDATED: 21 FEB 2012http://www.mediafire.com/?8n8xjnsbu887z19
Some things before play it:
- For playing only open 'openttd
' and load the only savegame that's in 'save' folder
- There is another folder in that .rar called 'Horaris TTD
'. In that folder you've got all train schedules in excel. You've got an explanation in 'Horarios Pl Ca2t
I will do some improvements and I will add new train lines. There is a list of things to do:
- General infraestructure improvement (Better signaling, Checking towns, stations. Specially train lines near Llobregat river)
- Add ADIF line Manresa <> Lleida (Now is missing)
- Add FGC line Barcelona <> Martorell <> Igualada
- Add FGC line Barcelona <> Martorell <> Manresa
- Maybe I could add Valencia train lines too...
Some changes at real network since 2007:
- New Barcelona train station Barcelona-Sagrera-Meridiana.
- New third rail UIC from the Barcelona's port to high speed line that starts at Mollet del Vallès and goes to France.
- Because of works on Barcelon St Andreu Comtal all trains coming from the south finish at Barcelona Estació de França.
- New High speed station at Valencia: Valencia Joaquin Sorolla. All Euromed goes to the new station.
- New regional trains at Girona's line.
- Improved frequency at commuter trains.
- New Rodalies line from Martorell to Granollers without crossing Barcelona.
TIP: If you want to download the savegame and running it, maybe you'll lost into a lot of trains and into a 8000x8000 map that you never seen. I recommend you watching my excels and this website http://www.trenscat.com/renfe/
to get an idea of that are you watching.
TIP2: Some stations have got in his name "Sense Servei" in catalan, it means "Without service". Some stations and some railines have been builded quite different from reality to allow the schedules. Remember that TTD is an unrealistic game, and this is why I like to do realistic things into unrealitisc game, it's funny