First screenshot of 2018 continues the rather insane expansion of Rinthill. Back in 1994 (original post)
, Rinthill Eastern CEO and the mayor at the time, Mrs. Claire Hart, announced a project to rebuild Rinthill Euclid into a a through station rather than a terminus configuration as has been the case since way back in 1930 when it was first constructed.
Now, 90 years later (and 154 years after originally constructed), the Rinthill Euclid Station Terminus Project (REST Project
) is completed. The complete change includes:
* Brand new through platforms for the Rinthill Euclid mainline, a total of 6 platforms.
* New underground terminus platform for the Rinthill-Grindham Express Line
* Slight relocation of underground terminus platform for the Rinthill-Keningville Suburban Line, alongside the Rinthill-Grindham Express Line
* Two new platforms at Nuntfield just outside Rinthill Euclid
* Massive redevelopment of Rinthill city center, with emphasis on improving life quality. Many parks and green spaces are being opened, chief of which a large park right where the old terminus used to sit