Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators
- Transport Empire Moderator
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: 10 Jan 2003 12:21
- Location: Wroclaw, Poland / Katowice, Poland
Sorry - but I'm just dropping in with a little update.
1. There is a light at the end of the tunnel - I am on my way to finish my master's degree and I have prospects for a well paying job.
2. But - currently I am very short on time. Hopefully in 2-3 months I will return to the project.
3. Thankfully - My programming skills had risen A LOT in the recent times
Just say NO to the TT fan-art sprite licensing madness. Public domain your art as well.
- Transport Empire Developer
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 03 Feb 2003 09:30
- Location: Back at the office
As you can see, progress here is slow, but steady. Hope to impress you when you return.
I have a favour to ask, too. I've modified some of your sprites of the AC8000CW for personal use in my USSet games. May I post these for consideration? As the sprites' content is still 98% your original work it I feel it would be inappropriate to make these sprites public without your permission.
I could include a screenshot in a private-message or email if you would like.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests