Where can i sign up to help?

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Ah yes, forgot about that 'detail' :oops:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
dogfighter2111
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dogfighter2111 »

Argh..

This is so unfortunate, because i can program Games/Applications/Simulation but nothing that involves Direct X or 3D work.

I hope the search goes well, but just ask if there is anything else you need help with. I will always be able to find time.

Thanks
Mike
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Useing any form of game creation tools in the drag & drop way won't be fast enough to cope with a strategy game in that form. (even if it's 3D) it can help you to get a model of your game, but you will fast get at it's borders...
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

dogfighter2111 wrote:Argh..

This is so unfortunate, because i can program Games/Applications/Simulation but nothing that involves Direct X or 3D work.

I hope the search goes well, but just ask if there is anything else you need help with. I will always be able to find time.

Thanks
Mike
I think there are plenty of stuff that does not involve 3D in the game that you can do. Ask hellfire for more details what you can do if you are interested.
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
dogfighter2111
Engineer
Engineer

Post by dogfighter2111 »

I most certainly am interested. I will talk to him soon.

Thanks
Mike
Hellfire
Transport Empire Developer
Transport Empire Developer

Post by Hellfire »

dogfighter2111 wrote:I most certainly am interested. I will talk to him soon.
Great! I'll be waiting for your message, then. :)

Edit: oops... It's already there. Didn't notice the "You have 1 message" message.

Edit2: oops2... You send me that message after this post.

Topic locked, please read this topic for signing up as a Transport Empire developer (12112006).
Feel free to contact me over Email! My current timezone: Europe/Amsterdam (GMT+1 or GMT+2)

Code: Select all

+------------Oo.------+
| Transport Empire -> |
+---------------------+
[ General TE Discussion ] [ TE Development ] [ TE Coding ]
Under construction...

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”