[INTRO] DominionSpy

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Arathorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Arathorn »

When (if ever) phpbb 3 is realeased we can have subforums, wich would make it even more convenient.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I don't know wether subforums are that good TBH. I think i'd would certainly confuse me...
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Well, if another forum is needed, it can be added... I wouldn't worry so much about the clutteredness, it's quite easy to skip over forums you're not interested in. Let me know.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Uzurpator's idea has my blessing but as Steve wrote, please make Steve and me a member of that forum section too. As far as I know the following TE devs are coders (correct me if I'm wrong):

DominionSpy, Grunt, Hellfire, Mek, Pjaytycy and uzurpator

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”