Where can I download the beta?

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

romek41
Engineer
Engineer

Where can I download the beta?

Post by romek41 »

I have just tried to download the 2nd beta of Transport Empire (in fact, I haven't ever seen the first one, so I'm very curious - I thought this project is dead since there were no activity for a >very< long time), but after clicking 'download' I've got 404 error. I couldn't also find this beta on SF project page...
Is there something wrong with my Internet Provider, or what?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

AFAIK this project is still in development in early stage. I do not know of the existance of a beta :roll:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

What I want to know is where Romek got the idea that there was a beta.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

No reaction yet, I think he was mistaken with a different simulation game.
romek41
Engineer
Engineer

Post by romek41 »

DaleStan wrote:What I want to know is where Romek got the idea that there was a beta.
From the project web page...

"Second beta has benn released today"...
Attachments
beta2.png
beta2.png (232.05 KiB) Viewed 875 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

AFAIK, that's a website for testing the website template and such. It contains random text, nothing serious, AFAIK.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Ah yes, that's all Steve's concern. I'll speak to him about changing the txt :roll: .
Steve
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Steve »

Hyronymus wrote:Ah yes, that's all Steve's concern. I'll speak to him about changing the txt :roll: .

I don't approve of being blamed for such things :roll:

I have never touched that site, only the actual site.
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Oh common guys, drop the :roll: and it looks a lot better
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Ehm... sorry, I didn't mean anything with the :roll:-icon.

Topic locked, website is up and running (14112006).
Image Image

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”