About meeting times [please reply before 03082005]

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

About meeting times [please reply before 03082005]

Post by Hyronymus »

TE meetings have almost always been held during weekends, somewhere around 1800 GMT. For a long time this didn't raise too much problems but it seems times are changing (or people step up sooner). Perhaps the TE meeting times should be changing too then. We thought about creating a poll but I think that a poll would be highly confusing as there need to be A LOT of categories. That's why I ask every developer of TE to reply in this topic and post there favourite and second-favourite meeting time. Do not hesitate to mention weekdays, afternoons or midnight hours. If we manage we can use the result of this 'poll' for setting our next meeting.
Last edited by Hyronymus on 01 Aug 2005 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Grunt »

Fridays, 2000-2100 UTC. (At least until September rolls around and my weekends free up again)
Grunt
(aka Stephan Grunt, CEO of Grunt Transport Inc. since 1994.)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

If you consider me as a TE dev too (probably not), then:

Around 12:00 GMT (IIUC, my profile says I'm in GMT + 2, and the time is correct, so it 12:00 GMT should be 14:00 GMT + 2 (my timezone)), would fit the best for me. During the vacation (until september) the day of the week doesn't really matter, but after the vacation (september and later on) I'd prefer weekends.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Hmm, for me, although I'm not really involved in the TE process, more or less any evening after 1800 BST (1700 UTC) is fine, for now at least.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

To bump up this topic: I myself prefer weekends and then especially evenings but afternoons could be arranged too :D.
PJayTycy
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by PJayTycy »

I visit my girlfriend on friday and saturday evenings, these have also been the times of all the meetings since january. That is the reason I have not been there since january. Before this, the meetings were on sunday evenings, and posed no problem for me (I took the train to my university appartment and the meeting would start at +/- the time I arrived there).

All other days/hours are theoretically possible now, because we don't have our week-schedule for next year yet, so I don't know yet when I'll have to be at school and so during the day.

When the meetings are on monday-thursday evenings, I could make it most of the time, but maybe not every time, depending on other student-life-activities :)
Sundays are always safe though.
On holiday from 16/07 till 31/07

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”