Progress reports

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Progress reports

Post by Zuu »

Okay, currently TEmpire seams to sleep fairly well. We said that each group should post regular progress reports. Now some reports have been made, but as OT in other threads. So I create this thread now for progress reports.

Perhaps each repport should have Progress report written in large text to make it easier to see what is reports and what is comments.
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

Progress report

Group: Website

The last week little have hapend. Personaly I have been without internet at my apartment becuse I was moving out. Also I gues people with internet have had things to do.

Loking forward, I would like to form a oficial website group with members, so that we can make faster decisions, than having to wait for the public votes to end.
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

zuu wrote:Loking forward, I would like to form a oficial website group with members, so that we can make faster decisions, than having to wait for the public votes to end.
I am interested in doing some graphical work for the website, if wanted.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

And I'm always willing to help maintain the site, although I realize that's not something currently needed. I can also fiddle with HTML a bit, I think our Dutch Trainset (see my signature for link) is quite well done.

Zuu: I'm glad you started this topic and I sincerely hope more groups will post progress. On the management side (which I was to be 'head' of) there's nothing to mention since the DD isn't available yet. I understood that Hellfire is busy and so is uzurpator. Just a short indication from them how the progress is would be welcome though. I'm actually interested to know if Hellfire and uzurpator made a division on who writes about what.
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

Progress report

Group: Website

A wiki page have been created.
Some people have joined the website group
We have done some talking, and resumeing of discussions and decissions.
I have made a layout that some people have commented. I had a plan to continue on it, but currently I have a work to do, and feel just to unmotivated to work on TE.

If someone in the website group is interested I'd like to hand over the leader hat. (Nothing personal.)

Thats it, maybe not so funny to read, but thats how it is.

Topic locked, website is up and running (15112006).

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”