IRC meeting 080505 @ 1800 GMT on #transportempire, Quakenet

Archived discussions related to Transport Empire. Read-only access only.

Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators

Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Just to make sure suggesting the 21 would turn out fruitful at all: is there anything to discuss? Progress on the DD process, web page design, anything else?
PJayTycy
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by PJayTycy »

as we had no meeting the 21th, does anybody has anything to say this week?
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

I don't know but I'm not comfortable with the way things are going. I have no clue if any progress is being made at all, does anyone else have the same problem? If noone with a task feels like having a meeting then at least make a short progress report in this forum section. Even no progress at all should be reported so we'll all be able to figure out where this project is going to.
Zuu
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Zuu »

Okay here you get a report from me.

I havn't done anything else except the disscussings here at the forums. I plan to soon sum up all decicions so that people can start creating layouts.

--

But yes I agree that we have been bad at making progress reports. Especially I am courious to hear from Hellfire and Uz.
My OpenTTD contributions (AIs, Game Scripts, patches, OpenTTD Auto Updater, and some sprites)
Junctioneer (a traffic intersection simulator)
Jango
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Jango »

heh, a windband huh. I once went to Holland (Kerkrade) to do a competition. It happens every 4 years, and it so happens that the next one is this year (probably at the end of July).... i'm not planning on going this year though..

Topic locked, meeting never took place (09112006).

Return to “Transport Empire Development Archive”