How can you post ZIP files in topics?

Check this forum for common questions and answers before posting elsewhere.
locomoco
Engineer
Engineer

How can you post ZIP files in topics?

Post by locomoco »

How can you post ZIP files in topics? ?(
locomotionhq
Engineer
Engineer

Re: How can you post ZIP files in topics?

Post by locomotionhq »

If the file you have is already zipped, just upload like you would with any other files. If you're aasking how to zip the file, right click on it and click Send to then zipped folder.
Soon to be the best Locomotion guide ever written (I'm still working on it): http://locomotionhq.tripod.com.
hugo?
Engineer
Engineer

Post by hugo? »

please excuse my bad english

I know that this is the wrong Place, but all other threads are closed, no new to open, and this is rhe help section.
My Problem is, that i can't find any discription about the gameplay (ore how to play?). I do not know the original.
But i found a lot of discription, threads and so on about installing, converting, modding and so on. It seems to me, that that Project is only made for People who have fun on things like that, but not for play.
Is that right?
Level Crossing
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Level Crossing »

hugo? wrote:please excuse my bad english

I know that this is the wrong Place, but all other threads are closed, no new to open, and this is rhe help section.
My Problem is, that i can't find any discription about the gameplay (ore how to play?). I do not know the original.
But i found a lot of discription, threads and so on about installing, converting, modding and so on. It seems to me, that that Project is only made for People who have fun on things like that, but not for play.
Is that right?
You can always open a new thread.

But since we are on this topic, there is an extensive manual about how to play here.
Like my avatar? See my screenshot thread

Return to “FAQ / Help Centre”