Transport Tycoon Forums

The place to talk about Transport Tycoon
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:38 pm

All times are UTC




Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:57 am 
Hello,

I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and added to
lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone please
explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth Modification?


Thanks
sean


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:12 am 
sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 01:57:20 GMT:
Quote:
I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and added to
lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone please
explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth Modification?

Most of those switches only work if you have the "town growth mode" set
to 2. But even then, they're rather subtle in how they work.

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Use tape&glue, no paperweights | Don't remove the "nospam" part.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:19 am 
How do I set it to 2? Do I add the setting in ttdxc ?

"Josef Drexler" <nospam0...@joesbox.cjb.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.1cbd1d53d650a5d5989eda@server.our.house...
Quote:
sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 01:57:20 GMT:
I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and added
to
lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone
please
explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth Modification?

Most of those switches only work if you have the "town growth mode" set
to 2. But even then, they're rather subtle in how they work.

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Use tape&glue, no paperweights | Don't remove the "nospam" part.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:47 am 
sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:19:05 GMT:
Quote:
"Josef Drexler" <nospam0...@joesbox.cjb.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.1cbd1d53d650a5d5989eda@server.our.house...
sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 01:57:20 GMT:
I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and added
to
lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone
please
explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth Modification?

Most of those switches only work if you have the "town growth mode" set
to 2. But even then, they're rather subtle in how they work.

How do I set it to 2? Do I add the setting in ttdxc ?

I dunno, I don't use ttdxc.

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------
-
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Give up downhill skiing. | Don't remove the "nospam" part.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:12 am 
How do u add it manually then?

"Josef Drexler" <nospam0...@joesbox.cjb.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.1cbd25997439d4db989edb@server.our.house...
Quote:
sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 03:19:05 GMT:
"Josef Drexler" <nospam0...@joesbox.cjb.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.1cbd1d53d650a5d5989eda@server.our.house...
sean wrote on Wed, 06 Apr 2005 01:57:20 GMT:
I was reading on ttdpatch.net about Town Growth Modifications and
added
to
lines to ttdxc to the new switches, but it doesnt work, can someone
please
explain how to add these lines so i can use the Town Growth
Modification?

Most of those switches only work if you have the "town growth mode" set
to 2. But even then, they're rather subtle in how they work.

How do I set it to 2? Do I add the setting in ttdxc ?

I dunno, I don't use ttdxc.

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+---------------------------------------
-
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Give up downhill skiing. | Don't remove the "nospam" part.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:29 pm 
sean wrote:
Quote:
How do u add it manually then?

Put "towngrowthratemode 2" in your ttdpatch.cfg. And please trim the
quoted text when replying, your post had one line of text and 30 of
quoted text!

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Play Chess, not Basketball. | Don't remove the "nospam" part.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:01 am 
Thanks.

"Josef Drexler" <nospam0...@joesbox.cjb.net> wrote in message
news:d30rm7$8sd$1@joesbox.cjb.net...
Quote:
sean wrote:
How do u add it manually then?

Put "towngrowthratemode 2" in your ttdpatch.cfg. And please trim the
quoted text when replying, your post had one line of text and 30 of quoted
text!

--
Josef Drexler | http://jdrexler.com/home/
---------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Please help Conserve Gravity | Email address is *valid*.
Play Chess, not Basketball. | Don't remove the "nospam" part.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000-2018 phpBB Limited

Copyright © Owen Rudge/The Transport Tycoon Forums 2001-2018.
Hosted by Zernebok Hosting.