Paper Mill Fix?

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Paper Mill Fix?

Post by griffinrails »

Hi all!
You know how the Paper Mill sprites do not match up when you turn your viewing angle? The buildings flip around and it's overall just a horrible experience.
I hate that, you hate that (maybe) and we all hate that (maybe).
So, all it needs to be fixed is some simple sprite renumbering. Only about 8 or so.
Except, my LocoTool isn't working in the slightest. Keeps freaking out and doesn't recognise the DATs.
Could someone please do it?
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Paper Mill Fix?

Post by Zakos »

I don't really have the time at the moment, but if Locotool isn't recognizing files it's probably just a version difference. Not sure where, but somewhere on the site are copies of all of the original release objects which should all work with Locotool without issue.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”