How do I install custom bridges and other objects?

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

R89
Engineer
Engineer

How do I install custom bridges and other objects?

Post by R89 »

While installing earthslopes, the Readme says "WARNING: Replacing TRACKST.DAT will mean this is the only custom bridge in the game. It you have some already installed, you will have to add this bridge manually."
And because I want to install more mods, how can I install the objects manually?
Active OpenRCT2 and OpenLoco player.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: How do I install custom bridges and other objects?

Post by Zakos »

I actually just linked this sticky in another topic, which is the tutorial on how to do exactly this. Feel free to ask any further questions in this topic or another relevant topic. This is definitely the most-requested thing in the Locomotion section, so search around first to find specific answers.

For now however, if you only use one modpack, you will not need to learn how to install it yourself.
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: How do I install custom bridges and other objects?

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

R89 wrote: 14 May 2021 18:56 While installing earthslopes, the Readme says "WARNING: Replacing TRACKST.DAT will mean this is the only custom bridge in the game. It you have some already installed, you will have to add this bridge manually."
And because I want to install more mods, how can I install the objects manually?
I suggest that you take a look at my topic "Problem with bridges" wich can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49943

You can find more links under my description if you need help with some things. I cannot help with modding anymore because I'm "retired" from the modding-scene although I made a lot of mods for the game, but I haven't done that in years, so I don't even know anymore how to work on my own mods and I also don't want to work on them anymore...

Unfortunatly my modding days are over...

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”