[REL] Scenery Pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

DJC
Tycoon
Tycoon

[REL] Scenery Pack

Post by DJC »

Hi all. Recently I have got back into playing Locomotion, partly inspired by seeing Open Loco is now in development. While playing with that I noticed they have enabled the landscape modifying tools from the scenario editor to you in game, so I can change the type of land while I'm playing. So I decided to experiment with creating some land and cliff types using the graphics that already exist in the game. See the picture for the results below. In particular I think the brick walls can make the towns & cities look much better than they do with cliff faces. Also if your railway is on raised land or in a cutting the bricks look good as retaining walls.

If any one finds any issues please let me know, I have played a bit with them in my games so far and they work fine.
Attachments
Scenery Pack.zip
(418.79 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
Scenery Pack.jpg
Scenery Pack.jpg (521.01 KiB) Viewed 579 times
Things I've made for Locomotion:
Scenarios: East Anglia | Trans Oceanic | Scotland | Narrow Gauge Nuts
Locomotives: (REL) BR 0-6-0 J94 | (REL) UK Steam Pack

My Flickr
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [REL] Scenery Pack

Post by Zakos »

Always good to see an old face! Also, this looks lovely.
griffinrails
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [REL] Scenery Pack

Post by griffinrails »

I have also risen from the dead to look at this.
This is FANTASTIC! I love misc stuff like this! I'd love to see more!
= STEAM TRAM viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87037 =+= CITY AND COUNTRY USA viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87054 =+= MAILCAR PATCH viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87071 =+= THE DECLINE viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87127 =+= NEW STATIONS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87191=+= DISTANT SIGNALS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87206 =+= AUSSIE LEVEL CROSSING viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87364 =+= BROAD GAUGE FOR LOCOMOTION viewtopic.php?f=40&t=87336 =+= OMNIBUS viewtopic.php?f=40&t=88862 =

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZYvWn ... T3EdQqUlKw

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”