"Unable to select this object" problem

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Pacific RailRoad
Engineer
Engineer

"Unable to select this object" problem

Post by Pacific RailRoad »

Sooooooo I've been messing with some maps and the scenario editor , untill I decided to add some mod to a map that I like and I weren't able too add anything (message below popped up) eventhough I haven't added anything yet.

Any Help?
Attachments
Image 1.png
Image 1.png (11.29 KiB) Viewed 4479 times
__==Chop Chop , That's all Lads , Go home now if you don't have plan to replay==__
My youtube (Locomotions videos shenanigans) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsVWb ... e97MVmrSkg
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: "Unable to select this object" problem

Post by Zakos »

When you select an object, it automatically selects the other objects that it requires. For instance, that train requires railroad track which will be selected as soon as you select the train; railroad track then requires whatever bridges you have modded in. From just selecting that one item, you selected a total of 6-8 others.

Check what's selected in the other tabs. If you have other mods such as the German station packs or maglev then you may have too many track types or bridges selected.
Pacific RailRoad
Engineer
Engineer

Re: "Unable to select this object" problem

Post by Pacific RailRoad »

Ah Right , Thank you.
__==Chop Chop , That's all Lads , Go home now if you don't have plan to replay==__
My youtube (Locomotions videos shenanigans) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrsVWb ... e97MVmrSkg

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”