Blurry Company Image

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Blurry Company Image

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

I thiought I'd take a crack at creating a company using the old BR double arrow logo what I have ended up with I have no idea

I checked by taking a company file and using locochanger to get the correct requirements for the image size, dpi and bit depth, I used a copy of the double arrow I had and resized it to the correct size of 24 x24 and 64 x 64 with a dpi of 96x96 and a bit depth of 32 for the alternate 17 images or so that make up the png's needed to create the DAT file

I got this

Does anyone have any idea when I have gone wrong?
Attachments
A screenshot taken of the blurry image
A screenshot taken of the blurry image
blur.png (19.95 KiB) Viewed 1957 times
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: Blurry Company Image

Post by Killianbass3 »

I do know what happened because its happened to me before but i fixed it and i made my own company logo.
001.png
001.png (1.47 KiB) Viewed 1915 times
See

But what i feel you did wrong is you tried to use a program to do this but you should try to make it by hand making it with a good program like gimp, paint.net, etc.. from the looks of it it wouldn't be that hard to make so i can tell you how to do it but if you want me to i can make it for you.

Give me a little bit and I'll make it for you and then provide a detailed explanation with pictures.

I'll make the red one, from what i read this is the one that was used on land so if you do want the blue one let me know.
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

Here is a picture of the finished logo if you like ill post it but if it isnt right i can fix it.
001.png
001.png (991 Bytes) Viewed 1896 times
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

Killianbass3 wrote:Here is a picture of the finished logo if you like ill post it but if it isnt right i can fix it.
001.png

Thanks I shall give that a try, I didn't know that Lomo hates machine created images like it, I thought by resizing etc the image would be ok
How wrong was I and thank you again

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”