Scenarios with mods

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

doxlulzem
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Scenarios with mods

Post by doxlulzem »

Today I downloaded The Serpent off AMI Trains. It said something about mods. If I don't have those mods, can I still open it in the landscape editor to add in my own stock?
IJN Takao is life. Why did the Shinano get converted? Gotta love NeuroTec for Garry's Mod. I even have a server!
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real? - Jaden Smith 2014
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Scenarios with mods

Post by Zakos »

Zimmlock released a no-mods version. It might be a savegame, in which case you need to get the Savegame Editor, Locomod (if you don't have it already).
TJ-99
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Scenarios with mods

Post by TJ-99 »

It definitely will not run without the mods.

I just downloaded it from AmiTrains. The installer appears to go to the internet to get all of the necessary mod files and install them.

It missed at least one: USBUNJT2.dat. I have no idea what set that goes with.

I found that missing file; it's in the New Jersey transit pack set.

The map loads now; looks interesting.

So back to the original question. You definitely need the mods to use that map. Based on what happened to me, I'd recommend you download and install each of the mods individually in the sequence in the Serpent readme file. Then run the Serpent installer. It will pretty much repeat what you've already done, but as I saw, it did miss at least one file (I hadn't previously installed the NJ transit set).

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”