Digidampfman station hall identification

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Digidampfman station hall identification

Post by Zakos »

I want to replace station hall 3 and others with other stations but I don't know which one is which. Can someone tell me?

If I should search harder for an appropriate entry and start less new threads, please notify me
digidampfman
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Digidampfman station hall identification

Post by digidampfman »

Here's a short list of my stations.

Code: Select all

TRSTAT1.DAT		->	Station Hall 1
TRSTAT2.DAT		->	Platform
TRSTAT3.DAT		->	Roofless Station
TRSTAT4.DAT		->	Pillars (replaced Station Hall 3)
TRSTAT5.DAT		->	Station Hall 2
TRSTAT6.DAT		->	Goods Station
TRSTAT7.DAT		->	Central Station
TRSTAT8.DAT		->	Station
TRSTAT9.DAT		->	Village Station
TRSTAT10.DAT		->	Old Station
TRSTAT11.DAT		->	Dummy Platform
TRSTAT12.DAT		->	Town Station
TRSTAT13.DAT		->	Woodshed (replaced Warehouse/Freighthouse)
TRSTAT14.DAT		->	Cold Store
It's from the time when i believed, that all stations must be called TRSTATblablabla.

Greetings
digi
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

I have to admit, I probably would have done the same thing. :lol:

Thank you so much though, that just made my job a lot easier
C3805.
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by C3805. »

BIG BUMP. I am encountering a problem while trying to install the station pack. This comes up when I try to select "kiosk", which simply enables the PFUND.dat to be selected in game which is required to build signal boxes and station buildings. Could anyone assist me in overcoming this issue?
Attachments
omfg.png
(44.54 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

When you select something in the editor, it selects everything that it needs in order to function. When selecting a track, for instance, it in turn selects every object it needs including bridges and trackmods (3rd rail, catenary, etc.). I would guess that you already have more than 6 bridges selected already. The editor allows a maximum of 8 and the passenger station baseplate uses those two concourses which also count as bridges.

To be sure, select everything as you normally would and check how many bridges are in use before selecting the passenger station baseplate.
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

Zakos wrote:When you select something in the editor, it selects everything that it needs in order to function. When selecting a track, for instance, it in turn selects every object it needs including bridges and trackmods (3rd rail, catenary, etc.). I would guess that you already have more than 6 bridges selected already. The editor allows a maximum of 8 and the passenger station baseplate uses those two concourses which also count as bridges.

To be sure, select everything as you normally would and check how many bridges are in use before selecting the passenger station baseplate.
Personally I found the best solution was to permenently delete the wooden bridge by editing it out of all of the road dats and the track stat dat thus freeing up a bridge position for the passenger station baseplate, I repeatedly ran into problems when using one of the European road dats as it would not allow me to select either the goods station or passenger station baseplates which I feel imho enhance the station layouts
Last edited by uktrackbuilder_loco on 11 Nov 2015 19:54, edited 1 time in total.
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

Trackbuilder where are your station supports? You should look up his newer TRSTAT4, it replaces the largest city station with a set of supports for the concourses.
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

Zakos wrote:Trackbuilder where are your station supports? You should look up his newer TRSTAT4, it replaces the largest city station with a set of supports for the concourses.
I like it as it is, it is personal choice but then again I was making a point with a nice illustration of a station but if people wish to nit pick over things like that then I can see why this forum is going the way of the dodo

last post me thinks and thank you guys it's been a great 8 years but now the fun has gone from here
Zakos
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zakos »

uktrackbuilder_loco wrote:I like it as it is, it is personal choice but then again I was making a point with a nice illustration of a station but if people wish to nit pick over things like that then I can see why this forum is going the way of the dodo

last post me thinks and thank you guys it's been a great 8 years but now the fun has gone from here
You're certainly not wrong in saying that. You are wrong, however, in assuming that my reply was a personal offense rather than a suggestion. I didn't know that you preferred not to use them. That being said, I hope there are no hard feelings here.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”