Canopy Frree/Open Train stations

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

scpk2000
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Canopy Frree/Open Train stations

Post by scpk2000 »

Ok, I have tried looking for this item on here and have not been able to locate it. Used the search feature, and nothing. Found it years ago,and wonder if they train stations that were just the platform have disappeared? Does anyone know where I could find them?
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Re: Canopy Frree/Open Train stations

Post by Lighthouse »

The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

Search for 'Roofless'
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
scpk2000
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by scpk2000 »

Thanks guys will check them out and search for Roofless too, thanks!
scpk2000
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by scpk2000 »

Ok, so I found the file downloaded it, and put it in the Object Folder, and when I started up the game and go to the Scenario Editor, it's not there. I also downloaded the roofless double stations and they appear just fine. So, what did I do wrong? Does the TRANSTAT5 file no longer work?
Lighthouse
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator
Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands

Post by Lighthouse »

you also need to edit the trackst file
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29348
The only thing that is not very successful in the wireless version : Bungee Jumping 8o
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
Image........................................................................................
ImageImage

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”