Here is a good news for Blender users (including me of course
) The stable version of the rendering script for Blender 2.5+ has been completed. The old reply with the quick and dirty adaptation of the script has been deleted since we don't need it anymore
Most known bugs have been solved. It is really painful for migrating from Blender 2.4x to 2.5x but I've found the beauty and elegance of the latter. The UI of the rendering script has been integrated into the UI of Blender prefectly. I've provided 2 branches of the rendering script, they do exactly the same thing except they are called from different areas.
Let me have a quick introduction on how to use it first:
auto_renderer_usage.png [222.31 KiB]
Downloaded 2 times
1. Open the "User Preferences" window
2. Click "Install Add-On" and add the zip file downloaded below. I'm not sure whether it really works, but you can extract and then add the 2 .py files separately if it fails. You can add one of them only also, depends on your needs.
3. Choose "Render" category to browse the related add-ons.
4. Enable those add-ons titled "Auto renderer for Locomotion. Again it's totally up to you to choose any one of them to activate.
5. If you choose Menu Edition, the script can be fired by choosing "Render for Locomotion" under "Render" in the main menu.
6. If you choose Panel Edition, the script can be fired on the last tab in "Render" tab under Properties window.
Visit Nanyue Express
for my railway car drawings