(REL) American Airlines Aircraft

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

wonderboydd
Engineer
Engineer

Re: (REL) American Airlines Aircraft

Post by wonderboydd »

Thanks noofnoof for the feedback.

I just fixed all the issues and uploaded a new version of the pack to correct the issues mentioned. The update is in the first post. This fixes the issues with the ERJ and also updates the stats that were wrong.

I didnt think to go back and double check the stats. I used a similar XML for the 777 to the 767 and forgot to edited a few of the details,
as97ir
Engineer
Engineer

Post by as97ir »

Wow thanks beautiful aircrafts now i can start an american airlines in Locomotion :)
Iced8383
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Iced8383 »

Love the planes. I was thrilled when I saw the 757 in the game. There's a lot of planes in this pack that I have never seen for locomotion.
ImageImage
ImageImage
baiman90
Engineer
Engineer

Post by baiman90 »

Hi this project was awesome Will we see any additions for this pack like aircrafts with New American Airlines livery and New Airlines as well or this project has been stopped? Thank you
Emperor Darth Sidious
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Emperor Darth Sidious »

Why would you bump a topic that's like 4 years old ? I'm sure that's almost a new record...The last time Wonderboydd was online was on september 24, 2010 so it's just a logical thought that the guy probably won't return to the forums, and if he does he can bump his own topic by releasing new or updated stuff !!

Please read the forum-rules next time mate !

I know...I'm no moderator but I'm just doing my part for the community ! This is ridiculous...
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Emperor Darth Sidious wrote:Why would you bump a topic that's like 4 years old ? I'm sure that's almost a new record......
Sadly not even close!

baiman90, what Emperor Darth Sidious has said stands. An unnecessary bump for a dead topic. Check the date of the last post before posting.
Don't do it again.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

We just recently had a 12 year-old thread bumped.

Why do people always complain when an old thread gets posted to? They act like somebody stepped on their soul or something.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

kamnet wrote:We just recently had a 12 year-old thread bumped.

Why do people always complain when an old thread gets posted to? They act like somebody stepped on their soul or something.
Because this.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
kamnet

Post by kamnet »

I guess we aint got nothing better to do since almost nobody is playing lomo no mo.
Greyfox
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Greyfox »

@Badger: All your link does is point to a post made by a moderator. Whilst I agree with the content thereof, it's not exactly in the forum rules. Might I suggest to actually insert it into the rules? Considering the number of "views" the rule topic has, it may be benificial to all members, both new and old.

Another point on this subject: Who compiles the rules? Who decides what goes into the rules? Is it the Administrator, or is it just a "free for all" amongst moderators. In my opinion, the rules in its entirety should be in one topic, locked and stickied. Perhaps a complete revision would be a good idea.

These are just my thoughts.

Cheers. :)
Windows 10 discussion here: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72527
Looking for AMI trains, Chicago Locomotive Works, etc: You'll find your needs here: http://www.locomotiondepot.net/
Here's another: http://www.walter1940.de Lots of interesting stuff on this site, including tutorials.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”