[REL]Zimmlock's Locomotive sheds

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [REL] Locomotive shed ad 1960

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Wait; you are still running on a 386?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

new 1940 version shed first preview. Its gona be a light colored structure, concrete frame with cementblocks and lots of steel frame windows.
There ll be a small problem with the roof becaues sheds only have two looking sides in the data and we can flip in 4 directions. but this is a view of what i have now. The windows are partly transparent so you can see the train inside.
Attachments
1940-1980 shed.png
1940-1980 shed.png (97.92 KiB) Viewed 5896 times
Last edited by Zimmlock on 21 Feb 2009 14:33, edited 2 times in total.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Wait; you are still running on a 386?
The laptop died... I'm on a desktop that struggles with... well - anything.
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Zimmlock's Locomotive sheds

Post by Zimmlock »

I have solved the roof issue, they are a little less the way i wanted them but you cant have it all, i can use the former roof construction on a other project.
btw it are not solar panels but windows on the roof!

UPDATE at first page
Attachments
1940-1980 redone depot.png
1940-1980 redone depot.png (112.1 KiB) Viewed 5793 times
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
greendude
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [REL]Zimmlock's Locomotive sheds

Post by greendude »

Can somebody help me get zimmlocks 1900 and 1980 sheds into my trackst.dat ?
I keep getting an error that says 'error while phrasing xml : no element found at line ****'
Attachments
trackst.dat
(137.24 KiB) Downloaded 366 times
I love trains!!!
Image Image
Image Image
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

Is it that one you need to be able use them?
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

greendude wrote:Can somebody help me get zimmlocks 1900 and 1980 sheds into my trackst.dat ?
I keep getting an error that says 'error while phrasing xml : no element found at line ****'
did u get the help u needed?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

greendude wrote:Can somebody help me get zimmlocks 1900 and 1980 sheds into my trackst.dat ?
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29348
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
greendude
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by greendude »

I don't know why but i get the error and i don't think your tutorial explains that IA But now i got the help i needed thanks BB
I love trains!!!
Image Image
Image Image
bluebeetle
Chairman
Chairman

Post by bluebeetle »

greendude wrote:I don't know why but i get the error and i don't think your tutorial explains that IA But now i got the help i needed thanks BB
anytime :D
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

greendude wrote:I don't know why but i get the error and i don't think your tutorial explains that IA But now i got the help i needed thanks BB
I do think it does. [insert rambling about you know what...]
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Soz for digging, but can anyone point me in the right direction to get the depots working?? Ive selected them in game but they wont work. Do i need a new trackst or do i use the original?
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

See the link i posted a few posts above you...
JBalls
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JBalls »

can someone help me put them on my trackst too i just cant do it
here it is
Attachments
trackst.dat
(137.06 KiB) Downloaded 203 times

Games (PC): Locomotion, Open TTD, SimCity 4 Deluxe, The Sims 2: All Expansions

Please Visit My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JackMorgan2008

I think that every keyboard should have the button shown in my avatar! haha!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

See the damn link i posted...
JBalls
Engineer
Engineer

Post by JBalls »

when using loco tool is it classed as a station or a track mod or what?

edit: im really sorry but i really dont know what the hell im supposed to do in the loco tool tutorial i just have no idea what im supposed to do here

Games (PC): Locomotion, Open TTD, SimCity 4 Deluxe, The Sims 2: All Expansions

Please Visit My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JackMorgan2008

I think that every keyboard should have the button shown in my avatar! haha!
theatre_sniper
Engineer
Engineer

Post by theatre_sniper »

JBalls wrote:when using loco tool is it classed as a station or a track mod or what?

edit: im really sorry but i really dont know what the hell im supposed to do in the loco tool tutorial i just have no idea what im supposed to do here

pm me i will help you.
Wettfeat
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Wettfeat »

Ok dude who needs help. Copy the trackst.dat file and put it in a file with the locotool.exe. Then open the trackst.dat file by right clicking on it then clicking "open with". Click "browse" and go into the folder where your locotool.exe is and your trackst.dat is. Click on locotool.exe then select "OK" or "Apply" (Whatever it is). It will then create a .xml file and another file with the images. Open the .xml file with notepad or an .xml file editor. Scroll down until you see a list of objects it uses. Follow the directions on the link the other dude posted but instead of using NWST1 use the word DEPOT00. Repeat this by using the two other file names in Zimmlocks pack (The .dat files). Take the .xml file and open it with locotool.exe again. It will create a new .dat file. Don't replace the old one just yet though. Copy the old one in your Locomotion ObjData file and put it in a backup folder just in case you screw up the coding. Now you can copy the one you edited with locotool.exe and paste it in the Locomotion ObjData folder. When the message pops up asking if you want to replace this file select "YES".

Now play Locomotion and make a scenario with the scenario editor. The scenario editor is the icon at the bottom of the main screen farthest to the right. Click on "Advanced" in the upper right corner. Then select the "station" icon under the railroad stations. Select all of the stations made by Zimmlock (Hopefully your not so stupid as to not know what they are). Continue through the scenario editor and save it. Open it up as if you were PLAYING a scenario and create a straight section of track. Now look in the station menu and see if the new stations are there. If they are then you have edited the trackst.dat file correctly. If they are not you did something wrong. If it gives you an error message you screwed up the trackst.dat file.

To replace the trackst.dat file that you screwed up (If you did (Which you probably did)) simply copy and paste the trackst.dat file from your backup folder into your Locomotion ObjData file. When it asks you if you want to replace the file select "YES".

I hope this helps!!!
\/\/ETTFEAT
Twiggy
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Twiggy »

Wettfeat wrote:(Hopefully your not so stupid as to not know what they are).
That's a bit rich coming from you...
[WIP] QLD Sugar Cane Set
[WIP] Another Aussie project...
CanAm - This ride is unsuitable for pregnant women, children under the age of 16 and whimps.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Twiggy wrote:
Wettfeat wrote:(Hopefully your not so stupid as to not know what they are).
That's a bit rich coming from you...
I like people copy paste other peoples stuff :roll:

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”