[Release] Dekosoft trains UP super set in Locomotion?!

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Single Road name Superset?

Yes, Make it all as a stand alone set with DS prefix. Make more sets like this in future
77%
Yes, Make it all as a LTD. ED. set with US prefix. Make more LTD sets like this in future
15%
Only take the bits we need and put in the US pack. Forget about limited edition sets
3%
No, Stick to the other sets in progress. we have to many sets now, why make more?
5%

Total votes: 121

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [Release] Dekosoft trains UP super set in Locomotion?!

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I wont yell this time ;). We have to wait for a statement. (If it comes that is.) But i think the reason is obvious enough.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [Release] Dekosoft trains UP super set in Locomotion?!

Post by Plastikman »

It is fixed. it was lost in maintenance.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”