Monorail question

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Monorail question

Post by The Tram man »

For this i have used the search but i got no results. Is there any monorail track and trains that are in Exe. type? Like i said i have used the search.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Monorail question

Post by andel »

There were no monorails ever created, but the NL Set had a maglev track built for the set itself and then later, a maglev set was created by someone else - RobinH I think. There were also robo-rails created sometime, in a galaxy far, far away...

Check out locomotion-fanpage.net ?
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

Thanks Andel.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Andel thats not completely true, i still got one around here somewhere but was in beta test.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

there are i think 3 monrails created as betas, not one was ever released. I used to have 2 of the 3 betas.

one was almost done it just lacked bridges. other then that it worked fine at groundlevel, it even had all new stations.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
The Tram man
Chairman
Chairman

Post by The Tram man »

wow!! Do you still have it? Just wondering.
uktrackbuilder_loco
Director
Director

Post by uktrackbuilder_loco »

The Tram man wrote:wow!! Do you still have it? Just wondering.

And the standard answer is that is it bad form to swap dats that are not your creation with another user, ask the creator first before doing so

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”