Dekosoft Pack help

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

The-Navigators
Engineer
Engineer

Dekosoft Pack help

Post by The-Navigators »

I downloaded the UP and BN Dekosoft packs, but I can't seem to find the files, it says...

"Even though it installs files to the Locomotion folder, It does not install it to you Objdata folder, It installs it to a temp folder cluster called Chicago_locomotive_Works. Inside here you will find the manual install if you fail auto install, plus all the read me's. You can also find the instructions on how to build the gantry signals here."

I can't find the 'temp folder "Chicago_Locomotive_Works"'.
I also can't find the 'Zimms Depots' stuff.

:bow: Please help... :bow:
Anyone who stands in the way of change, is out. ~ The Navigators (2001, UK)
Deewalla
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Dekosoft Pack help

Post by Deewalla »

Okay. You've downloaded the Pack. Then extracted it and ran the pre-installer. This should create, *in your Locomotion directory*, the folder "Chicago_Locomotive_Works". Open, and inside should be a program called "Dekosoft_WEB_install.exe". Run that. This program runs the auto-installer for Dekosoft's UP pack, BN pack, and BNSF pack.

Each pack needs to be pre-installed first before you try to install from "Dekosoft_WEB_install.exe". Only after running the .exe do the files get installed into your objdata.

Hope this helps.

*Extra fast way to find your Locomotion directory: Right click your Locomotion Desktop Icon, select properties, then click the "Find Target" button.*

-Dee

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”