[WIP] BR Station Pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [WIP] BR Station Pack

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Asking for updates is almost the same.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

yeah, sorry I aint been around, been on holiday for a few weeks.
however just now I've quite quickly created something new.
check out this screenshot to see what i've done
new road junctions.png
(467.13 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
Hope you love it
scrabble
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by scrabble »

nice!!!

Any news on developments?
chako
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by chako »

Is this pack still under work?
Congratulations, if you read this, you are alive!
matticus88
Engineer
Engineer

Post by matticus88 »

chako wrote:Is this pack still under work?
I would also like to know the answer to this.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I guess the line;

"Its finished when its done and its done when its finished", is appropriate.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
X.G.fr0sty
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by X.G.fr0sty »

I.A.; I think what they ment, is that because the last time g-tank-g- posted was on the 5th of september, and it's now 23rd of october; so maybe g-tank-g has gone, cbf in releasing it :P
Tigon
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tigon »

G-TANK-G wrote:If you have any more questions, comments, and/or suggestions please feel free to post them would love to know that people are still intrested :P
Still interested guys. :wink:
On a temperature-based luck scale I'd be 0K...
gavt1976
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by gavt1976 »

Is there any chance that you can make stations for the UK, like York, Doncaster, London Manchester or do you know where i can get some from.
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

gavt1976 wrote:Is there any chance that you can make stations for the UK, like York, Doncaster, London Manchester or do you know where i can get some from.
Illegal_Alien wrote:I guess the line;

"Its finished when its done and its done when its finished", is appropriate.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Grudz
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Grudz »

BR Station pack is still being developed, however it is taking sometime as G-Tanks free time is being taken up by real life.
Grudz
LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

Post by LocoMH »

It is really? That is awesome guys! I don't care when you release it but it would be so great if you did because so far everything looks really cool! Keep up the good work!
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

Hey guys,
Sorry about the slow development. To gavt1976, I've not actually started to draw the actual station buildings. I have platforms, but no shelters or any other station accessory. However, I have thought about how they should look. I am planning on going to base their styles on major stations anyway, and doncaster is actually a good one. I have been drawing a GWR styled bridge, but what I've down for it so far looks dodgey, I think.

What I also have been doing is I've been fiddling around with other things on loco. One is the roads. As you may have seen on a screenshot I've posted a while back is the junctions i've created. Just out of curiousity, I've looked at how to create a bus lane. It'll work like a tram line, but graffics totally different etc. Another thing I've played around with is sounds. Don't know why, but I guess curiousity overcomed me one day.

Again, I'd like to apologise for the slow development, but drawing everything 2D is difficult. I have got G-max, but that's just confusing :?

Thanks for the suggestion gavt1976, and thanks for all your comments too. Any other comments and suggestions are always welcome. :D
LocoMH
Chairman
Chairman

Post by LocoMH »

I'd just like to say that you shouldn't worry about when it's done! I'm sure a lot of people will love it when it's done (including me, since I'm a big fan of British Railways in general) and I think you should take exactly the time you need.
thedon333
Engineer
Engineer

Post by thedon333 »

I'd just like to say that you shouldn't worry about when it's done! I'm sure a lot of people will love it when it's done (including me, since I'm a big fan of British Railways in general) and I think you should take exactly the time you need.
Well Said 8) . As much I would like something new to download every week, I think that it feels better when I'm playing on something which as had time taken on it. Patience is a virtue. Keep up the good work !!! :P
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

hey guys, just to pop by to say that the GWR bridge is going on really fine now, and the screenshot below is just an illustration of what I mean.
GWR Bridges.png
GWR Bridges.png (52.15 KiB) Viewed 4416 times
I know the steps look as if they going off the platform, and I am currently doing corners. I done the sprites for the corners, just need to move them around a bit (offsets) so they're in line, but this isnt just for the corners neither. The down side with the corners is there will be cliping issues between the straights and the corners, everything else is fine in my eyes.

Hope you like it.
Metromaster
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Metromaster »

Looking really good to me also.
Take a look at the trains, planes, buses, trams and ships at
http://www.YouTube.com/user/metromaster2010
gavt1976
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by gavt1976 »

Yes i really like them mate, they do look cool.
DDPOTTER
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DDPOTTER »

is this released yet?
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

DDPOTTER wrote:is this released yet?
Nope.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”