[WIP] BR Station Pack

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Metromaster
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [WIP] BR Station Pack

Post by Metromaster »

This is good news. As soon as I get G-Tank's platforms, and Plastik's 6000's series cars, and "el" structure bridges, I'm going to do a really super Chicago map.
Take a look at the trains, planes, buses, trams and ships at
http://www.YouTube.com/user/metromaster2010
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Metromaster wrote:This is good news. As soon as I get G-Tank's platforms, and Plastik's 6000's series cars, and "el" structure bridges, I'm going to do a really super Chicago map.
hey metro, you are going to p*** yourself.. but uhh.. the cta set has grown out of hand... i have the 1-50's the 6000, the old 5000's (from the 50's) and the new 5000's(based on photos from the newspaper) we get in 2 years done..

but wait there is more... order today and you get chicago landmarks... so far i have the CNA building done, Daily Plaza(still needs the picaso), A MC'Donalds, 7-eleven, Panera Bread...

partly built i have the sears tower, i ran into the max height limit. it looks like lomo wiggs out at about 32 stories... so i dont know if i should make a mini sears and handcock or give up.. (or just make the lower floors lol)... i also started the water tower and the tribune building. i am not happy with them at all so far.

some how the cta set became a "chicago mod", that why all my other packs sort of went into limbo.. i was disecting the building dats in detail. and figguring out tools and methods to make buildings.. we found some cool toys to make buildings.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Metromaster
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Metromaster »

OMIGAWD! This list is awesome. I don't know whether to convene a praise and worship service, or just bounce off the walls a few times. So I'm ordering today! Meanwhile I'll just get an old belt and tie myself down into my chair.
Take a look at the trains, planes, buses, trams and ships at
http://www.YouTube.com/user/metromaster2010
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

the list is about 20 items long we are playing with idk how many we will make.. and uh I didn't mean to hijack this thread
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
alphanumeric
Director
Director

Post by alphanumeric »

Grudz wrote:hi folks,

just a quick update on progress

We've been messing around with some of the sprites and all is lookin impressive, however with the news of the guys from Germany recieving permission from Atari to play around with the naughty stuff in loco we're gonna see what can be done with that.

hey, did you run that by andel, just to make sure he was okay with that? :lol:
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

alphanumeric wrote:

We've been messing around with some of the sprites and all is lookin impressive, however with the news of the guys from Germany recieving permission from Atari to play around with the naughty stuff in loco we're gonna see what can be done with that.

well, we [me n grudz] are just waiting until the patch is more developed.. just to see what else it has to offer. until then we're working on this pack as normal.
DanielB
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by DanielB »

alphanumeric wrote:

Any link to a thread / news-item which tells about this patch?
Walter1940
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Walter1940 »

http://www.walter1940.de
Vehicles for Locomotion

Tutorials in english
- From MSTS to Locomotion ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/msts2loco/
- Wally ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/wally/
- xml-modding ---> http://www.walter1940.de/tutorial/xml-modding/
qwec01
Engineer
Engineer

Post by qwec01 »

Who could give me the address to download it? Thanks!!!!!!!!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

It isnt released... otherwise the topictitle would be [REL] BR Station Pack ...
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
scrabble
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by scrabble »

any guesses at a release date :?:
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

scrabble wrote:any guesses at a release date :?:
when it is done... it is best to wait for quality then to rush things.
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

Hey all.
Just a quick and short update. Progress has been fairly good lately. For the past week or so we've made more graphics for station accessories (eg. TV screens, signs, waiting rooms etc), a signal box, and now im currently drawing the graphics for a GWR Footbridge then after that a more 'modern' styled bridge. Sorry, there is no screenshots. The reason being is most of the things i have been doing lately are graphics, and many of the graphics arnt even finished.

If you have any more questions, comments, and/or suggestions please feel free to post them would love to know that people are still intrested :P
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

Just get on with it!!
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
scrabble
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by scrabble »

what andel means is:
keep up the good work!!
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

scrabble wrote:what andel means is:
keep up the good work!!
No, I really am cracking the Loco whip ;)
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
scrabble
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by scrabble »

soooooo, any updates?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Its done when its done, and be prepared to get shot ;)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
X.G.fr0sty
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by X.G.fr0sty »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Its done when its done, and be prepared to get shot ;)
Done, I have all my bills paid, my will made up, and just for kicks, I made a little X on my chest, just so you know where to aim the bullet :mrgreen:
scrabble
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by scrabble »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Its done when its done, and be prepared to get shot ;)
i didn't ask "is it done?" i asked if there were any updates on progress

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”