changing two of the industries

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

busman
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

changing two of the industries

Post by busman »

I had a interesting idea, that might add a another real element to the game.

is it possible to make the livestock farm require grain in order to produce livestock (hey the cows need to eat), and the printing press should require chemicals (for all those wonderfull photos in playboy).

if you think this is a good idea let me know what parts of the XML needs to be changed, and i'll try to do it. unless someone else is willing to do it
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

It is possible but i am not into the XML of a industru, but i think you should look for some lines of acceptance or something. I never did take a look at industries.

What i do know is that it can have a maximim of 2 incomming en 2 outcomming stuff. (Sorry if i am wrong)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Illegal_Alien wrote:It is possible but i am not into the XML of a industru, but i think you should look for some lines of acceptance or something. I never did take a look at industries.

What i do know is that it can have a maximim of 2 incomming en 2 outcomming stuff. (Sorry if i am wrong)
Sort of off topic but nice signature. Lest Helpfull Member!

Now that's funny. Do they have a award for Lest Productive Addon Maker?
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze's Bus Shop *Opening Soon*
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

would that be me? :twisted:

i would say take a look at the wiki.. the information you need must be there.. :)
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: changing two of the industries

Post by MjD »

busman wrote:I had a interesting idea, that might add a another real element to the game.

is it possible to make the livestock farm require grain in order to produce livestock (hey the cows need to eat), and the printing press should require chemicals (for all those wonderfull photos in playboy).

if you think this is a good idea let me know what parts of the XML needs to be changed, and i'll try to do it. unless someone else is willing to do it
Yes what you are suggesting is possible, but you would need a whole new industry. ie, you cannot just change the original Loco industry as for some reason this is not possible.

For the livestock farm, im not 100% but i think there would need to be a semi-major overhaul of the xml as i think farms and oilrigs etc are different from other industries.

I may look into it come monday night, parents are away on holiday so gf is staying most probably :)
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
Breeze646
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Breeze646 »

Seelenquell wrote:would that be me? :twisted:

i would say take a look at the wiki.. the information you need must be there.. :)
No the Lest Productive Addon Maker would be me. Since I don't got a model making program.
Image I like Articulated Buses or Streetcars (Although I really like anything with wheels including planes, Thanks to Seelenquell for making Toronto's ALRV and CLRV for Locomotion. All we need now is a TTC D40LF and D60LF to go with the LRVs. Plus the Scarborough RT vehicles too.)
Resion for the LRV's is to make a good alternative to buses. Visit Here for more info.

Breeze's Bus Shop *Opening Soon*

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”