[Released] US/Canadian Pre-Amtrak/Metro Pack Ver 3.0 12/08

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [Released] US/Canadian Pre-Amtrak/Metro Pack Ver 2.0

Post by Seelenquell »

some time ago i made a comet. don´t know which.. lol
i did all models/renderings/textures myself. no conversions.

seelenquell.pytalhost.com has been reactivated from 16/07/28 till 18/05/31.. now it´s deactivated. at least there..
new URL is: http://seelenquell.125mb.com
ssbn742
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ssbn742 »

I hate to;bump a REALY old topic, AND ask a stupid question, but is this pack still being worked on, I'm just making my monthly stupid post :]
I am a furry, dont like it? Kiss my soft furry tail!
Oh! And dont be a hater because of it...
SLIPKNOT POWER! MAGGOT FOR LIFE!
Last edited by ssbn742 on Thursday January 18, 2576 12:26 am from the orbiting Abaddon Class Battleship "Wait And Bleed"; edited 3 times in total
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

yup updates due soon. I was sort of waiting on the horns for the CTA Trains to get done for release. I have been to busy to make them myself.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
ssbn742
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ssbn742 »

Ok thanks, for a few weeks I was woried this was dead ^_^
Last edited by ssbn742 on Thursday January 18, 2576 12:26 am from the orbiting Abaddon Class Battleship "Wait And Bleed"; edited 3 times in total
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Nahh my personal life has been crazy.

both of my lomo PC's died and need repairs to get them back up and running.

All i have on this one is most of the VIA set beta, some odds and ends and a lot of buildings so i might do that for a little bit.

Maybe I'll work on getting the VIA that I have and Little bits out.
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
Wdobner
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Wdobner »

Hey, just out of curiousity do you have copies of the MNRR M3, the LIRR M1, or the SEPTA Silverliner IV models and any intention to include them in either the 2.1 or eventual 2.2 release?
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Wdobner wrote:Hey, just out of curiousity do you have copies of the MNRR M3, the LIRR M1, or the SEPTA Silverliner IV models and any intention to include them in either the 2.1 or eventual 2.2 release?
I do belive i have made all 3 have been in beta for months for busman's northeast corridor pack. the problem is that the model maker wont allow release. .... hence the huge delay in that pack. check with him.

ps. there is a possible release in the near future for ver 1.
ssbn742
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ssbn742 »

Plastikman wrote:

ps. there is a possible release in the near future for ver 1.

WOO HOO!!! time to dig out the old lomo disk again, i need to find my bio-hazard suit...
R384149
Engineer
Engineer

Post by R384149 »

Is this pack still being worked on at all? Just wanted to know if those CTA Els would ever be realeased
R38, the shadowed cousin of the R32.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

R384149 wrote:Is this pack still being worked on at all? Just wanted to know if those CTA Els would ever be realeased
it is all on my laptop. i need a new power supply for a IBM t22 until then.. she sits there...
ssbn742
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ssbn742 »

if its not being worked on right now im going to spend time on EVE, when this is back being worked on again, MSG me on Xfire, ssbn742
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

actually it is packaged up and ready for release. i just dont have the package lol

maybe i can get the beta off someone and release the beta. it just has no readme.
ssbn742
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by ssbn742 »

I would offer, but i would end up playing it and forgeting to upload it, but i use a great file hosting site.

If you want someone to just beta it im only an Xfire masage away...
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

2.1 is out At AMI. please report and any bugs or issues.
please post your screen shots of your games.
NEcorridor
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [Released] US/Canadian Pre-Amtrak/Metro Pack Ver 2.1

Post by NEcorridor »

2.1 is great
Although the next edition may be distant did u think about doing GO Trains because there is new equipment
ALAMEDA CORRIDOR Map (WIP)

It's been revived
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Just repaint an engine and you are done :P Hmm, if i recall it correctly i had sich one already made, but i deleted my CA set because Plastiman is working on it now :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Looking at possible items for this pack i decided to build a train in GMAX that is not in MSTS, A sort of a basturd of an Engine.
The GP40FH-2;

In 1987, New Jersey Transit and Metro-North ordered a set of GP40 locomotives called GP40FH-2s which were completed by Morrison Knudsen between 1987-90 and combine the standard cab and frame of a GP40 with the cowl from an ex-Burlington Northern F45. A total of 21 units of this type were built; 15, numbered 4130 through 4144, were delivered to New Jersey Transit, and the remaining six, numbered 4184 through 4189, were for Metro-North.

New Jersey Transit's units are slated to be retired eventually, replaced by new PL42AC locomotives from Alstom. GP40FH-2s 4130-4134 were sent to MotivePower Industries to be rebuilt into switcher units. Metro-North has begun sending their units out for significant maintenance and upgrades. Metro-North has begun an overhaul program those units, 4184-4189 will be renumbered 4900-4905.
Attachments
NJT 4134, GP40FH-2 <br /> Ex-Conrail 3068 GP40 built in 1967 (BN 6630 F45 Cowl). Outshopped from MK 11/18/87. Retired 2006, being rebuilt into switcher by Wabtec/MPI
NJT 4134, GP40FH-2
Ex-Conrail 3068 GP40 built in 1967 (BN 6630 F45 Cowl). Outshopped from MK 11/18/87. Retired 2006, being rebuilt into switcher by Wabtec/MPI
njt4134kgc-shrunk.JPG (36.36 KiB) Viewed 3562 times
In GMAX, The cab and underframe are stolen from Justin Cornell.
In GMAX, The cab and underframe are stolen from Justin Cornell.
gpfh-2build.jpg (30.83 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
WIP shot. It is not Perfect, But it works for Lomo. I'll correct the vents before release.
WIP shot. It is not Perfect, But it works for Lomo. I'll correct the vents before release.
SFCAN147.jpg (72.92 KiB) Viewed 3549 times
Train-a-Mania
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Train-a-Mania »

Nice model!

Any chance on releasing GO Trains?
Nick - Creator of the virtual railroading review series:

Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Train-a-Mania wrote:Nice model!

Any chance on releasing GO Trains?
Very good chance, I have a few updates comming soon, also the guy (Patrick Lopez) that made the metrolink F59 i have in this pack, said he has a GO version comming soom. I was sort of waiting on that since I liked his is previous model. If not, I'll work something canadian now that VIA is done (is it? no one left any feedback on the beta).

Right now I am working on a bunch of stuff for this pack:
Metrolink
GO
NJT/LIRR/Metro North
RTA/CNW/SS Bi levels and electrics
SP Bi levels
PRR heavy weight and Streamlined cars
More named trains
norfolksouthern37
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by norfolksouthern37 »

looks real nice to me. ive actually been playing lomo again recently so ill check this out.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”