Page 1 of 9

[REL] Semi Truck and Trailer Pack update: 28.3.2006

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 19:10
by mayday
Semi Trucks and Trailers Pack
2 new Peterbuilt a 1950 and 1960 are yet updatet and a new livestock trailer is in the pack.
please copy ore rewrite all ather trailers in the pack new in the ObjData folder, for compablity with the new 2 trucks


update: 28.3.2006
in the Pack: Semi Truck and Trailer Pack 1.7

Trucks:
-Semi Alpia Truck (Actros)
-Semi Volvo FH16 Truck
-Semi Peterbilt 379 Truck
-Semi Peterbilt 379L Truck (long version)
-new Semi Peterbilt 359 1950 Truck
-new Semi Peterbilt 359 1960 Truck

Trailers:
Containers:
-Semi-Alpia-Trailer for 30 x Food and Post
-Semi-GMC Container-Trailer for 30 x Goods and Post
-Semi-DHL Container-Trailer for 32 x Post
-Semi-HL Container-Trailer for 32 x Goods
-Semi-N Container-Trailer for 32 x Goods
-Semi-NSCAS Container-Trailer for 32 x Food
-Semi-TFG Container-Trailer for 32 x Food

Tanker/Chemical:
-Semi-ESSO-Tanker for 28 x OIL/Chemical
-Semi-AB-Chemical for 28 x OIL/Chemical
-Semi-VDO-Chemical for 28 x OIL/Chemical
-Semi-PC-Chemical for 28 x OIL/Chemical
-Semi-PO-Chemical for 28 x OIL/Chemical
-Semi-PO-N-Chemical for 28 x OIL/Chemical
-Semi-DFDS-Chemical for 28 x OIL/Chemical

Hopper:
-Semi-Hopper-Trailer for 32 x Coal/Iron/Grain with full an semifull cargo

Flatbed:
-Semi-Flatbed-Trailer for 32 x Lumber/Paper/Steel with full an semifull cargo

Livestock:
-new Semi-Livestock-Trailer for 30 x Livestsock

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 19:14
by LocArny
Very nice!

2 little comments:

- The space between truck and trailer is somewhat big, as I see it.

- The specs: I see the truck goes 110 mph. That's fast :D

But: Great work! Graphics are more than oke :)

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 19:17
by 3 day
Great, YEAH!!!!!! :D new, artic trucks!

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 19:21
by LilDood
[Mr.Burns] Excellent [/Mr.Burns] What progarm you using to make the graphics?

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 19:26
by 3 day
Any ideas when they will be complete.

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 19:28
by mayday
Lil Dood wrote:[Mr.Burns] Excellent [/Mr.Burns] What progarm you using to make the graphics?


the textures are, approved textures from a MSTS-designer which I may use

think 2-3 days , here the dats to testing

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 19:40
by cyclonetwist
LocArny wrote:- The space between truck and trailer is somewhat big, as I see it.



i like it like that, looks like it can turn corners without the trialer hitting the cab.

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 21:36
by 3 day
Can i suggest a volvo globe-trotter, and also any type of MAC

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 22:09
by mayday
3 day wrote:Can i suggest a volvo globe-trotter, and also any type of MAC


yes i need front and side picture.
but from me coming still more semi-trucks

Posted: 01 Mar 2006 23:50
by andel
http://www.volvo.com has a virtual truck builder - does the lot in 3d ;)

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 10:24
by kazimierz
Well.. This again is a very nice addition to the game.



As a constructive comment i would like to add the following:
The textures look a bit weird with the purple etc. Is there a way you could make the textures in a plain colour?:idea:

Anyway, nice work! :D

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 12:29
by Samo
i would also suggest soe australian road trains, though i think someone tried and failed at it, can't remember :?

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 12:36
by Seelenquell
the problem is the limitation of 4 objects per DAT-file.

AFAIK another limitation is, that you can put no more than one trailer behind a truck.

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 13:46
by Chrill
andel wrote:www.volvo.com has a virtual truck builder - does the lot in 3d ;)


Doesn´t work for me :(

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 18:16
by mayday
Seelenquell wrote: another limitation is, that you can put no more than one trailer behind a truck.

a no that go, my first test xml for a half year from the fladbet trailers was a raod train xml. and that has go have but the test xml not more for raod train trucks

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 19:02
by Seelenquell
maybe i have a bad english-knowledge, but i don´t understand that. :roll:

furthermore there was a road-train already but this needed a special road, not the normal ones.

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 19:10
by LilDood
ChrillDeVille wrote:
andel wrote:www.volvo.com has a virtual truck builder - does the lot in 3d ;)


Doesn´t work for me :(


Never mind it not working i can't even find it :P

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 19:30
by Anessen
Seelenquell wrote:maybe i have a bad english-knowledge, but i don´t understand that. :roll:

Don't worry, I AM English and I don't understand what he said.

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 22:36
by Bad Hair Day
mayday wrote:
Seelenquell wrote: another limitation is, that you can put no more than one trailer behind a truck.

a no that go, my first test xml for a half year from the fladbet trailers was a raod train xml. and that has go have but the test xml not more for raod train trucks


I think it means this:

mayday's thoughts wrote:I know that doesn't work, my first test XML for half a year (using flatbed trailers) was a road train. It didn't work because train veichle layouts are for rail only.



Not entirely sure if that is accurate but makes sense to me.

Posted: 02 Mar 2006 23:37
by Chrill
Lil Dood wrote:
ChrillDeVille wrote:
andel wrote:www.volvo.com has a virtual truck builder - does the lot in 3d ;)


Doesn´t work for me :(


Never mind it not working i can't even find it :P


I found it in swedish ;)

Nice job mayday ;) Keep ´em coming!