[REL]US SET : Current is MegaPack 1.1.2 May/19/11

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

well guys, the plan was to realease this today.

bad news. i just got told i have to go on a road trip for a few days. leaving in about an hour. so... maybe we can see this at the earliest monday, sorry.

i rather realese it done then 99% and have to patch it.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Steve-O
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Steve-O »

sounds good..can't wait! pretty much got 2 maps ready to go when you do release it...Southern California (Los Angeles to Vegas) and Western Oregon.
Sebastian Styrnol
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Sebastian Styrnol »

Take you time, mate! As much as I am looking forward to it, I'd also rather have this working instead of redownloading it at a later date! :lol:

Keep up the good stuff!!! 8)
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

ok i just got back, i'll see what i can do after work today.
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Version 1.0 is ready for upload as soon as I find Andel. I actually stoppped and removed a few items bringing to about 80 items. Version 1.0 also includes my previous mini packs; lumber pack, ttx pack (with new items included and bug fix), 4449 daylight pack with coach (new coaches in ver 1.1) and freight version.

Ver 1.1 is already underway and full of new items already.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

I'm about... we literally missed each other. If PlastikMan wants to email it to my msn address, it'll be online tomorrow morning.
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

andel wrote:I'm about... we literally missed each other. If PlastikMan wants to email it to my msn address, it'll be online tomorrow morning.
You have mail!! US set ver 1.0 is now out of my hands....

1.1 pack already underway. we have woodchip cars done and in beta,
i have the OK for
Budd RDC's
More Steam,
SP daylight cars for the GS4
GE locos,
Alcos,
F-units,
eletrics maybe... see if i can get the E44 and GG1 out in PRR livery.
More EMD to fill in the gaps,
and more........... just plain old more!

do we want more of the same in more road names? i have been asked for livery packs like an all santa fe pack.
Last edited by Plastikman on 24 Feb 2006 07:51, edited 1 time in total.
Sebastian Styrnol
Engineer
Engineer

Cool news! Can't wait to add this to my list of rolling stock!

Can you enlighten us as to what stock made it into the pack? :D
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Sebastian Styrnol wrote:Cool news! Can't wait to add this to my list of rolling stock!

Can you enlighten us as to what stock made it into the pack? :D
i am soo damn tierd i was making screenshots and i .. lol i am tierd! i just quit

2 mikados
2 GS4's

GP9
SD9
GP30
GP35
SD45
GP38
GP40
SD40
F45
GP38-2
GP40-2
SD40-2
GP39
GP39-2
GP60
DASH9

lumbercar set 1.1
piggyback pack ver1.2 with new cars
tank car pack 1.0 (never released-8 tanks)
3 new boxcars and a patch of an old one,
2 new coal/ore hoppers

Edit ohh and some Maps from Steve-O to play them on.
Last edited by Plastikman on 24 Feb 2006 09:48, edited 1 time in total.
Sebastian Styrnol
Engineer
Engineer

Thanks mate! Looks I got something to do over the weekend! :D
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

I'm getting onto it right now!
Andel
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

andel wrote:I'm getting onto it right now!
thanks glad you found it. i was so tierd i totaly missed you said "MSN" address, but i see you found where i stuffed it. I have another tracking table like the amtrak one
http://67.167.34.128/lomo/amtrak.htm for the US set.

Enjoy everyone! off to work for me.

I really wanted to stay home and play lomo today.. maybe tomorrow.
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Well, I already found one bug today,

the PRR coal hopper changes color when loaded with coal, not tried ore yet, it is a just cosmetic, if i didnt point it out, no would notice, but it is on my fix list. anyone catch anything else?

anyone have any requests while i am in the mood to build?
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Plastikman wrote:Well, I already found one bug today,
the PRR coal hopper changes color when loaded with coal, not tried ore yet, it is a just cosmetic, if i didnt point it out, no would notice, but it is on my fix list. anyone catch anything else?
anyone have any requests while i am in the mood to build?
I notice that, but forget to told you :D I dont know, but northfolk southtern dash-9 frtont view (train driveing up to down) is somthing wierd, its noise bottom piece flashing or somthing like that. maybe Its just my computer :S

sry if you dont understand me my bad english! Im little bit hurry. If I come back i deal with it more.
Hack
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Hack »

Just out of curiosity, who's MSTS F7, GP7, F59PHI and Surfliner cars did you use for these sets? Not many have made an F-Unit, and even fewer have made an F59PHI or a set of proper Surfliner cars. :?
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

yeah i agree on the surfliners, the only surfliner cars i know of at all for msts are the Facing Point Media ones. those look @#$@# nice!

i never have actually gotten to try the FPM add on. i almost bought it at one point only to find rumors the guy was ripping people off. do you know of any other surfliners? i would love to play one in msts. mine look pretty bad in full MSTS scale and dont work in push-pull. the set i used were the kuji cars with a photoreal skin tossed on them. i attached one of the pictures i used for the reskin. the rest SHOULD be credited in the read me. lol, i know i wrote it at 5 in the morning after pulling an all nighter. ill take a look.

but off the top of my head.

i have been using GP9's and F-units by both Dick Cowen and Mark Cohen. both have been kind enough to allow me use of their libraries. if you know of any other good geeps, alcos, carbody or hood units, please let me know, I am slowly trying to fill in the US set roster. i have a few 3DT Funit demo units running in my MSTS world, i have not tried to convert them yet.

the amtrak gp7 was not suposed to make that pack at all. it was part of the huge cosmetic MOW set i had laying around. i guess at release crunch time, it got shoved in the wrong folder. it was a repainted GP9 based on amtrak #769 http://donsdepot.donrossgroup.net/dr0404/at769.jpg . i know it went uncredited in the amtrak set. the new read me for amtrak ver 1.1 fixes that. i was just waiting on one more approval before i announced the release of the amtrak add on pack 1.1. the f59 escapes me ill look in the readme and let you know when i get home. i had 4 versions. Mark Cohen, John Fowlis, Paul Burton and .. ?? i know 2 said yes and 2 never answered me or came back as unknown email.

feel free to hit my MSN if you want.
Last edited by Plastikman on 25 Feb 2006 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

It´s nice that you work on this, it´s one of the good set´s made for LoMo ;)
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

ChrillDeVille wrote:It´s nice that you work on this, it´s one of the good set´s made for LoMo ;)
I'll ignore that :P
Andel
[/size]
tydev417
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by tydev417 »

plastikman, search the train-sim.com filelibrary for some freeware Surfliners. And those rumors about Facing Point are 100% correct, I pre-ordered the route in June of 2003, after many lies we finally got the route in January of 2004 and the CD was "supposed" to be shipped right away but I didn't recieve mine until July of 04 and some people still haven't recieved theirs to this day.

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”