British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

The white one is the 375...

All the others look spot on (IE: Ugly if it's a 150/153)... the 333, 321, 450 are lovely looking units...

Major Duck, please can you grab me on msn at some point?

Please can anyone else offer any suggestions from trains you can't see?
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

MajorDuck wrote:what palette was used? was it lomoveh or another ones, cos the company colours slightly alter the appearance of some trains
I have used the pallete wich scrat had handed to me. (loco.pal) wich has the Company colors in it. (The only pallete i have)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
intercity125
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by intercity125 »

For all my comments regarding conversions, i have to say that so long as the desiro and the 'One' 321's turn corners ok, then i will be using them. Spot on.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

intercity125 wrote:Spot on.
Do I see a compliment from intercity125?!? Oh my lord...

IA - think that's down to you... nice one :)
Andel
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

All my (new/rebuilded) trains are making corners correctly, they all have the same size as the default stock. The "old" ones are a bit expirimental versions now i found out the best way :) To bad that my lack of information about UK/BR trains are killing me when people are talking about them :P
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
herr_direktor
Engineer
Engineer

Post by herr_direktor »

i only see one problem with the new trains: the class 333, the thrid carriage along is the incorrect way around, the electrical connection is more in the centre, and is always on the third carriage. hope you get my drift. i do know what i'm talking about i travel on these trains nearly every weekend.
L J Craig
intercity125
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by intercity125 »

Well, anything you would like to know about the British stock, ask here, and im sure that along with me some others will help.

I can give compliments you know! Im not bad guy, and i dont hate the effort thats gone into things!!!
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Sorry peeps :oops: my bad, for some reason while i was re-naming the 156's the graphics went a bit dodgy and there was an invisible carriage, dont have any idea why that happened when i only renamed the damn things, but fixed versions now posted on page 4, so for those 9 peeps who downloaded the bugged version there you are, and once again sorry :oops:

Oh and herr direktor, i know what you mean, all andel has to do is turn the sprite round, which he will be able to do within vc :wink: . Cheers for sorting that out, any other comments are welcome as we are making these trains for u lot aswell :D
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

intercity125 wrote: Im not bad guy, and i dont hate the effort thats gone into things!!!
I know... I just like a gentle joke :)

I'll turn sprite3 around later... back in work and i seriously need to finish this lot off....
Andel
[/size]
Matloughe
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Matloughe »

These are realy good, y'know.
You guys are excellent, well done!

Was that a 4-VEP i saw in NSE colours on Pg 4? I am really looking forwards to these, and again well done!
WIP ~ BR Set with Andel, MajorDuck, Illegal Alien, Barry Keats & Johnnie 47
ImageImage
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

As far as i remember i think its a class 317, not sure if they are the same thing or not due to me not knowing much about the trains running in england
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Matloughe
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Matloughe »

Sorry my bad,
Mind you that still looks damn good even if i did mistake it for summat else. :oops: lol.

Don't those trains still run local services for South West Trains alongside their new rolling stock? Like Waterloo to Wimbledon, or is that a different class i am thinking of?

Next time i am at Clapham Junction i will pay more attention. :)
ImageImage
Hamish McTycoon
Engineer
Engineer

Trains!

Post by Hamish McTycoon »

Yay, some British trains at last!
Well done, they're great. I particularily love the Scotrail train. I just got back from holiday in Scotland, stayed in a wee village with nought but a train station.
Keep 'em coming...
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

OK - added a couple of trains to the yard tonight...
Attachments
the vans?  Well, gotta get the workers there some how...
the vans? Well, gotta get the workers there some how...
updated yard 24-08.gif (193.9 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
Andel
[/size]
Matloughe
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Matloughe »

they are really cool, don't wanna seem y'know 'pushy' or 'demanding' but when are you going to release them?
ImageImage
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

We're hitting stage 2 of testing... gonna see how well they all link up with the other trains being developed by MD.... if he and IA agree.... then soon!
Andel
[/size]
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

Andel, when i was playtesting the 321 i noticed that you may have overlooked the cost factor for the 321 or were leaving this til later. I would recommed something like 130 cost factor and 10 running cost factor due to the fact is a 4-car emu. IA any thoughts on this?
Matloughe
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Matloughe »

That is excellent!
I wish both of you good luck, and that your trains are free of Gremlins.

I look forwards to patting both of you on the back and saying well done.
Keep up the good work!
ImageImage
Larry
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Larry »

Looks good, will have to check them out! Keep it up! :)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

MajorDuck wrote:[...] IA any thoughts on this?
Not exactly; i am always gambling the figures, but 130 is +- 1,3 million and 10 is 10.000 but i cant give any thing else. sorry :)

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”