British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

304 001
Engineer
Engineer

Re: British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Post by 304 001 »

Hmm, i wouldnt say that the current Class 325 was that bad looking. As long as its possible to tell what class a certain train in Locomotion is meant to signify, thats a good sign.

Walter1940 has some nice early BR DMU's on his site, so i often use his Royal Mail Class 129, along with the Class 325 and find they both get the job done adequately.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Now i going to have some fun with photoshop and some (train)models, as i has currently no work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

quick and dirty mockup of an APT HST;
Attachments
animated.gif
animated.gif (157.35 KiB) Viewed 5151 times
Screenshot256.png
Screenshot256.png (41.17 KiB) Viewed 5143 times
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

Fantastic :D , really like how you can kinda see inside the cab. Great :)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

And what about one with a big logo? (Will add some more later to this post.)
Attachments
animated.gif
animated.gif (139.92 KiB) Viewed 5101 times
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
type4
Engineer
Engineer

Post by type4 »

That one I like very much! Any word on the 304?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

This wont get the beautyprice but who cares :P
Attachments
animated.gif
animated.gif (134.34 KiB) Viewed 5061 times
animated.gif
animated.gif (139.8 KiB) Viewed 5061 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

And a NSE version;

Any suggestions are welcome :)
Attachments
animated.gif
animated.gif (132.47 KiB) Viewed 5033 times
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

LSE Jaffa cake livery?
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
hayeswood
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by hayeswood »

Hi AI is there any chance of doing this i think you was asked some time ago but i dont think it was avalable at that time.
Class172345_LM.jpg
Class172345_LM.jpg (106.3 KiB) Viewed 4835 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Yes i could but not needed anymore as there is some dude doing stuff i was working on. (Its vacation you know...) And its not nice to do stuff wich people are still working on.
hayeswood
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by hayeswood »

i would of been nice to have this in locomotion shame its a rail works file
ga380.jpg
ga380.jpg (161.38 KiB) Viewed 4728 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Erm Hayeswood, please if you want to request something do it right. Above request cant be done and you know it, so why bother?
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

Didn't know they had 380's in Anglia? Anyways isn't there a msts model of a Class 380 in Scotrail? If so I can re-skin it for you I.A?
hayeswood
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by hayeswood »

i did'nt joe iv evern looked on google image to see that train and i can not find it
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

jo3do88y wrote:Didn't know they had 380's in Anglia? Anyways isn't there a msts model of a Class 380 in Scotrail? If so I can re-skin it for you I.A?
You are free to skin them, just say if they are fictional or real.
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Joe, hayes, its called "fictional".
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

Thank you (Sarcastic smile) I know only Scotrail have them, to be honest am not sure Greater Anglia even exist as a company?
Densha
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Densha »

jo3do88y wrote:Thank you (Sarcastic smile) I know only Scotrail have them, to be honest am not sure Greater Anglia even exist as a company?
Google is your friend, sir. ;)
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

Oh they do exist :) My bad
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

So if i am correct today wont melt my machine :P

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”