British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Post by Badger »

For IA...
Attachments
Class 304 blue and grey.jpg
Class 304 blue and grey.jpg (137.19 KiB) Viewed 3735 times
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Will check it out, currently job taking a lot of time. (Get up at 6.30 and get home at 20.30 :shock: )
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
304 001
Engineer
Engineer

Post by 304 001 »

Thank you very much for your replies Badger and illegal_Alien :)

I understand you must have very busy lives, so please do not take this Class 304 thing as a priority!
It was only an idea and i dont mind waiting however long it takes to implement, if at all.

Its all really nostalgia on my part, and just seeing Badger's picture above brought happy memories flooding back .... That station looks remarkably like Sandwell & Dudley, so 304 031 must have been on the "all-stations" run to Coventy.
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

If you have a msts model I shall attempt it :P
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Sorry? I just said i would do it. So please dont get in the way.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

jo3do88y wrote:If you have a msts model I shall attempt it :P
Show a little patience and decency please.
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Sorry? I just said i would do it. So please dont get in the way.
Chill, thought i'd try and save you a job seen as your so busy...
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

It wont fit the set, wich means i need to do it anyway. Maybe you should try to make those 130+ busses instead.
jo3do88y
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by jo3do88y »

lol, shall try
type4
Engineer
Engineer

Post by type4 »

I'm all for a 304! With only the slightest alterations, the model is the same as a class 305, 308 and 504 (a 3rd rail, 2-car version). This was BR's standard emu design for a while, and I have fond memories of travelling between Stafford and Rugby in one. The ride can best be described as lively!
304 001
Engineer
Engineer

Post by 304 001 »

type4 wrote:The ride can best be described as lively!
If you happened to be pouring a flask of hot tea when the thing crossed-over some points, that would cause a trip to the nearest hospital!

Those super-bouncy, spring-loaded seats were lethal, but also a lot of fun! :D
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Ok, got a 308 but as they share the same model that should not be the problem. Currently starting up the engines. Hopefully tonight otherwise tommorow.

Hmm maybe even sooner; will try to get more variations out.
Attachments
308.png
308.png (188.94 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
type4
Engineer
Engineer

Post by type4 »

Had a quick look at the 504. The real thing had a third window in the middle of the front two, and a smaller headcode box (the old destination blind) than the 30x's

I don't think any of the other detail differences in any of the models will make a lot of difference in lomo scale.

Just so you know, the 304's ended their days as 3 car emu's.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I could add the 3rd window, as it will be visible. Its all in the details :) (but with Locomotion scale you can do some nice little tricks :P)
jimbobuk
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jimbobuk »

47407 wrote:InterCity also had a number of Mk1s for charter work, Ill have to find some for you if you want them! :P
Oooh yes please, not seen InterCity Mk2s anywhere, is there any or am I just being dense?
jimbobuk
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jimbobuk »

Illegal_Alien wrote:I cant find a 302 and 501

The 309 is payware. So sorry :(
I have 501 & 302 for msts, I have tried numerous times to convert the royal mail one for loco, but it wont work, I still have the files if anyone could check what I have done wrong I would be eternally grateful.
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

jimbobuk wrote:

I have 501 & 302 for msts, I have tried numerous times to convert the royal mail one for loco, but it wont work, I still have the files if anyone could check what I have done wrong I would be eternally grateful.
If you are talking about the Class 325, there is a poor version in the set at the moment same as a poor version of the Pullman. This is because when I tried to re-size the .s file with sfm they would both crash msts2loco. Someone with more knowledge in regard to editing .s files may be able to fix the problem but it was beyond me.
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
jimbobuk
Engineer
Engineer

Post by jimbobuk »

MjD wrote:
jimbobuk wrote:

If you are talking about the Class 325, there is a poor version in the set at the moment same as a poor version of the Pullman. This is because when I tried to re-size the .s file with sfm they would both crash msts2loco. Someone with more knowledge in regard to editing .s files may be able to fix the problem but it was beyond me.
No not the Class 325, I was talking about this old girl....
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

MjD wrote:
jimbobuk wrote:

Maybe i can fix that, but still work is taking a trainload of time.
hayeswood
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by hayeswood »

i dont know but i think there is one in great eastern london to ipswich route on train simulater

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”