[REL] Aircraft Pack (v1.1 Out! It's Ultra Hot!)

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Should I release the Aircraft tomorrow?

Poll ended at 15 Jun 2005 08:04

Yes, even if it means that the fuselage will be white
67%
No, I want the aircraft to have an all-company-colour fuselage
33%

Total votes: 15

as97ir
Engineer
Engineer

Re: [REL] Aircraft Pack (v1.1 Out! It's Ultra Hot!)

Post by as97ir »

Plastikman wrote:Well...

While IA is being a smart arse, I went and created a new section on AMI for "Classic Mods" .

A section for mods who's home pages are vanishing.... or have become extinct
OMG OMG thanks !!!! i found it @ amitrains classic mods thanks thanks thanks ur a life saver :D
MattMan569
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MattMan569 »

Sorry but is there an english installer. The Finnish link is bust, i'm not German. Help much appreciated! :)
See Me on ROBLOX as: MattMan569
You have Railroad Tycoon 3 w/expansion pack? Pm me for a game!
Please send me a pm for a LOMO multi-play
Buy FSX and get pwnd by my mad fly'n skillz
ROBLOX, FSX, RT3: BUY 'EM!
Vemon3D
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Vemon3D »

Gosh...

This thread is posted to TT-Forums in 2004, and yet you brings it back up. Today's 2010, but if you don't know about it; then I suggest you to check when it was posted on left side but if it is long time ago, don't post anything because it will bring to top and annoy people.

By the way, Welcome to forums and check the rules regularly.
BRISBANE
new world city

Bored? Lets play way different scenario!
Rugged and rough coastline - very mountainous - very very very limited flat lands - interesting map - French / English fictional scenario -
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 63#p869963
Plastikman
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Plastikman »

Vemon3D wrote:Gosh...

This thread is posted to TT-Forums in 2004, and yet you brings it back up. Today's 2010, but if you don't know about it; then I suggest you to check when it was posted on left side but if it is long time ago, don't post anything because it will bring to top and annoy people.

By the way, Welcome to forums and check the rules regularly.
How about you leave the moderating to the moderators and you yourself.
If look at the date last posted before his. it was already on the first page. The BR set and US sets are from 2005, so no one should post on those and let them die?

Try to post more helpful advice instead of chasing off people.
Last edited by Plastikman on 23 Mar 2010 12:38, edited 1 time in total.
North American sets and then some...
US SET Ver 3.1.0 updated ~ Amtrak Pack 3.1.0 ~ US Passenger/Metro Set 3.1.0 updated~ Auto Factory 2.6 ~ VIA Rail Pack ~ LTD ED1 Conrail Alcos ~ LTD ED2 NJ Transit ~ DBR E60 ~ TGV Duplex ~ Umbrella Corp. ~ Comboios de Portugal~ Dekosoft UP/BN/BNSF Sets ~ ICE // MegaPack = 1.0.3.
My Trains are made from 100% recycled electrons!
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

ROTFLMAO!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
MattMan569
Engineer
Engineer

Post by MattMan569 »

So I am just going to guess no one knows where I can find an English installer. :|
See Me on ROBLOX as: MattMan569
You have Railroad Tycoon 3 w/expansion pack? Pm me for a game!
Please send me a pm for a LOMO multi-play
Buy FSX and get pwnd by my mad fly'n skillz
ROBLOX, FSX, RT3: BUY 'EM!
SD89MAC
Director
Director

Post by SD89MAC »

MattMan569 wrote:So I am just going to guess no one knows where I can find an English installer. :|
Go to AMI Trains, click "Download", then scroll down to "Classic Locomotion Mods"

If you read the first post on this page you would have gotten your answer:
as97ir wrote:
Plastikman wrote:Well...

While IA is being a smart arse, I went and created a new section on AMI for "Classic Mods" .

A section for mods who's home pages are vanishing.... or have become extinct
OMG OMG thanks !!!! i found it @ amitrains classic mods thanks thanks thanks ur a life saver :D
Image - Winner of the 2010 - Best New User Award (Locomotion Forum)
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

@ Vemon3D - If you don't like a post use the report button. No need for back-seat moderating. There was nothing wrong with what was being asked.
@ Tattoo - Unhelpful and technically spam. Knock it off.
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
cman13
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cman13 »

Hi I have been having trouble getting the aircraft pack to work. I have done what all the read me's have said and checked all the faq's and other sites on installation for this but its still not working can you halp me out it looks like a really good add on.
Thanks
cman13
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

More info needed.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
cman13
Engineer
Engineer

Post by cman13 »

What so you mean I ran the installer and it finished them I put the files in the obj folder and went to the config. Then I hit install normal and pressed run locomotion and when I went to the map editor none of the new objects or aircraft were there. I don't know what else to tell you. Please help me.
Cman13

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”